Chapter 18

(Picture of her bodyguard above ⬆️)

Mia

"GODDAMNIT!" He yelled, making me
flinch.

Okay I wouldn't lie but he was getting me scared we got to the kitchen with Lorenzo dragging my ass behind. a man was standing in the middle of the kitchen with a very serious face.

He was very handsome like the kind of guy I would love to date handsome. Lorenzo stood strong in front of the man's face with his deadly expression on.

I just knew this would take forever to finish.

" what is your identity" Lorenzo finally asked the guy after few minutes of there staring competition.

"Hades Romano" the guy replied his voice was like a melody so calm and refreshing to hear.

" Hades so you stay away from my wife until I say otherwise"

"I'm so sorry Don Da Luca but my order's where strict to stay by my doña's side and protect her with my life I'm only doing my job".

" then go tell your asshole of a boss that I'm HER HUSBAND and I WILL DO THE PROTECTING MYSELF I hope you got that clearly now".

With that Lorenzo storm's off with my wrist held so tight by him. We got to his office and he pushed me to the couch taking his seat behind his desk.

He was breathing like a wounded soldier he took a minute to himself.

and then picked his phone and was typing very harshly on the poor thing. He later received a call and left me alone in his office.

An hour later

I was taking a nap on the soft couch when I heard voices around me. I might have slept off while being bored and waiting for Lorenzo to get back.

He and some other man where having a conversation about my new bodyguard.

"Sir we found something on hades Romano" the voice said. "he was a Spanish soldier at the age of 19 his dad was one of the biggest top five mafia bosses in Spain".

" he has two young sisters and a daughter his first young sister is one of the most powerful lawyer here in Italy right now.

And you be surprised because she is one of your very closest person Mila Romano".

At the mention of her name Lorenzo became very stiff and quiet he was processing everything and keeping his calm.

I knew something was up about her immediately I saw his reaction now I was even more curious and interested about this hades.

"His second youngest sister works as one of the top five most dangerous assassin here in Italy. she is actually taking your wife's mothers place in the business she is very strong and cold".

"her name is the queen of death Lris Romano your worst enemy sir you have been trying to kill her for years now".

And for his daughter everything about her is unknown and well hidden. it's like she doesn't even exist the three siblings are doing everything to protect her from the world".

" but with every power we have we got her name Katherliya Romano but it's said for some reason her mother named her liya Luca at birth and not the Romano which was confusing to many".

For hades his parents where both killed the day of there wedding anniversary while hades was on a mission trip.

it was said that he came back to a bloody house two days after his parents were killed which happened six years ago".