Chapter 4

Mia
And just like that mum left without a word and a stunned look on everyone's faces.

"What the hell is going on father what does she mean by I'm her son and Mia is mama's do you know about this".

Just when Liam was done asking his questions dad looked at me but the way he looked at me was making me very uncomfortable.

"Liam call the doctor we are having a DNA test".

So you don't trust that I'm yours or you don't want to accept it because one thing I know for sure is I'm not doing any fucking DNA test.

I said with determination in my voice if he doesn't believe that I'm his daughter then so be it .

" you will not speak to me like you spoke to your mother I will not take that from you daughter or not" well you don't have to worry much about me because I'm leaving with my mum I said.

I went to my so called room to get my things while packing my stuff I heard the door being locked from the outside. What the heck did they just lock me inside and stopped me from leaving.

I started knocking the door with full force this was not happening I searched for my phone but it was nowhere to be found I kept yelling for them to open the door but no one came.

After half an hour I heard cars leaving so I knew this was my chance to leave I picked up the locks with my hair pin and it worked even though my dad and Liam left the house was still Tight with guards.

I thought of a way out and remembered the lady Liam was talking to last night she went out without anyone knowing about it.

So I took the back door and went through the bushes once I was there I saw the bush she went through as I was about to leave I heard a voice.

Voice no.1 "I can't believe Don Liam got himself into so much trouble again

Voice no.2 " that bitch will not just let him go

Voice no.1 you should watch the way you talk about the Da Luca if you want to keep you head attached to your body.

Voice number two kept quiet like he was thinking of how he might loss his head with them still talking I took my leave I followed a pathway until I came to a clearing .

It was so quiet not so many cars were passing by so I decided to be creative. I stood behind a tree until a car stop the guy came out of the car.

I took my gun out and went behind him I placed the cold metal behind his head and I asked him not to turn. when I was sure he was not going to turn I took few steps back until I was inside the car and immediately drove off.

A part of me felt really bad for the guy in the middle of nowhere but I had to be selfish for once to save myself.

I have been driving for an hour now I was tried and very hungry right on time I spotted a café it looked nice but had men i black around . I was hungry so I went inside even when everything in me said not to.

the little bell above my head made my presence noticeable this café was wired it was field with men some were staring at me.I saw an empty chair at the very end and took it. the only female in this café was a beautiful waitress with blonde hair.

"what can I get you miss" she said kindly do you have sandwich "yes miss" well I will take that with a cup of juice thank you "right away".

waiting for my food the bell rang again making me turn towards the door a very beautiful lady was standing there she was so attractive even I couldn't get my eyes off her she had very bright hair big eyes she was sexy that I would give it to her.

she was dressed in an all black jeans with a round neck t-shirt under her leather jacket and boots she had her hair in a high ponytail.

"that's camila Da Luca she's pretty Han" the waitress said placing my good on the table I nod yeah she is thank you for the food "you are welcome it's on the house. you are new around here right".

yes i arrived today "no wonder you didn't know that pretty faces like yours don't come into this café I would advise you to get out of here really fast before it's to late"what do you mean.

she didn't answer but instead gave me a smile and left now I was no longer hungry I need to get out of  here I looked at the food and she had packed it so I'm able to take it out with me she was nice enough.

I took my food and left the café and when I thought things weren't getting worse Liam was outside waiting for me with the camila girl the were in a conversation but I don't think the are friends.

because the looked like the were after each other's neck. Liam glared at me when I was trying to escape I thought he didn't notice me "Mia don't you dare move an inch".

now everyone was staring at me very good thank you Liam I stood were I was and not actually moving an inch as he said. "who is she"camila said while staring at me with hatred does she know me or what "she is my little sister" well last time I checked I was born before he was but I'm the "little sister" just amazing.

"you never told you had a pretty sister before" "I never knew you would be interested in such information" "why would you think so we were this close to getting married before you ruined everything".

"ohh you mean my father was about to get us married before I realized that I was not going to spend my life with you being miserable yea that's never happening".

so the were getting married no wonder the air between them smells danger. "Mia let's get you back home but you are not forgiven after that mess you made father is worried" I just needed some air Liam it wasn't that bad and look I'm safe and fine stop worrying.

Liam stretched his hand for me to take I was about to place my hand on his when I was harshly drown that I almost fell hard on my ass. it turns out camila threw me behind her.

"no she is staying here you know the roles she trespassed so she has to pay the consequences for it". "I told you that she was new in the city she doesn't know how things work here just give her to me and I will take care of it".

no Liam she is staying her until Lorenzo says otherwise" camila don't start a war between us" . "I thought you knew but there have been war between us from the moment you left me at the altar" well that hurts I said out loud and everyone gave me the nasty look.

"it happened two years ago why can't you still let go of the past and move the fuck on" that was harsh I said again this time scold myself to keep quiet. she brought out her gun and pointed it at him this just got interesting.

"I dare you to say that again how can I move on when I gave you everything I was when I had nothing else for myself. you are so mean and heartless that I ask myself everyday if you ever loved me for real because I don't think you did.

I will show you what it means to lose something what being helpless feels like". in a blink of an eye two of the men from the café Were dragging me back to the café and out of a door in the kitchen.

Liam was shooting at some of the men outside and yelling for me I started struggling to get away from this men that when I felt a sharp pain on my head what the hell is happening what the fuck have I gotten myself into this time. seeing black dots my vision was unclear and i went unconscious.