Chapter 9

Mia
I was being dragged upstairs he was enraged and stems coming off him I couldn't say anything I can't believe I will die on my wedding day even though it wasn't the best day of my life.

We got to a door and Lorenzo pushed it open with so much force I'm surprised the door didn't break down.

It was a room by the interior I knew it belongs to Lorenzo it was a mix of black grey and white.

the bed had white shits and the walls were in grey stone with a huge grey carpet and white couch

the bed had white shits and the walls were in grey stone with a huge grey carpet and white couch. the room was dim because the black curtains were down.

He threw me onto the bed and I moved back I don't like the way this is going

He toke off his tux vest throwing it to the far corner of his room ripping his white shirt next.

He had some killers abs so structured like a statue. I know I shouldn't be saying this about him and I should be alarmed by the deadly stare he was Piercing through my skin it made a shive run down my spine.

He took a dangerous step towards me I tried moving back again but I wasn't to fast.

He grabbed my ankle drew me to his standing figure he leaned over and ripped my dress like an animal.

I wasn't taking this shit seriously few seconds ago. but I was slapped by the reality of what he was about to do to me.

I was not going to seat and watch him do what I think he is about to do. He had successfully ripped my dress down I was only in my white lace matching bra and thong.

He was staring at me like some hungry animal ready to devour me.I was trying to hid my body from his hungry eyes.

I decided this was the time to stand up for myself he must be a fool if he thinks he can have his way with me.

I raised my hand in an instant and give him the hardest slap I can ever imagine he deserves more than that.

The impact made his head turn to the side he was not expecting me to do that he stayed that way for like a minute still processing the fact that I just slapped him.
that gave me the chance to stand up from my kneeling position and make a run for it.