Chapter 2

MIA

I'm not your biological mother

Your real mum just died two days ago. maybe I misheard her it's not possible right did she hit her head or something. what do you mean you are not my mum ? This must be some kind of joke right well it is not very funny you should stopped making crazy jokes and have your breakfast. "Ohh Amore mio where am I suppose to start for you to understand" . Start from any where ma I don't care but one thing for sure is I want everything .

"Your mum and I are  twins our mum said we were twins but we had 2 hours between us your mum is older than me with 2 hours but we were still twins her name was sofi while mine was Sofia funny Han. our mother said she had only one name because she never knew she was having twins so she decided to be creative.

so we had to take the same name but little differences we looked so much alike that the only way to differentiate us was I had white hair and sofi had jet black hair. when sofi didn't go to school or important functions I would go to both classes and functions it was so easy to act like sofi.

all I needed was a jet black wig and I could fool anyone even your dad as Sofia and sofi.  it was always fun to be my sister she was so calm and innocent so imagine a crazy sofi who wouldn't be surprised.

when we were 20 sofi got married to your dad Don Luis Valence he has one of the most biggest mafia crime family in San Francisco sofi had to move to San Francisco because that's were your father stayed.

he is a strong man and has so much power in San Francisco. he owns San Francisco a year after your mum got married I also got married to your uncle Don Angelo he was a leader to here in Spain.

he was also very powerful and I was the Doña. But everything was not okay your uncle Angelo use to abuse me I went through hell with him before your dad saved me.

He was kind enough he made me a part of the family I was an assassin in his mafia. But due to few situations we left San Francisco and moved to Italy your father was the second biggest crime family in Italy.

We were still happy but you know happy moments never last. Your dad and I made a big mistake. your mum always traveled every month for regular check ups in India without your dad's knowledge she couldn't have children she never told your dad she had complications.

So any time she traveled she would pretend to be me and I pretend to be her and I stay with your dad as sofi. The longest she has stayed in India was a week and through out that week I would lie to your dad that I was on my period so we don't cross the line while she is away.

It was always a perfect plan with no complications until one day your mum did not come back the week she was suppose to and your dad came back home and had so much to drink that he was out of his mind.

He came back home and wanted nothing but his wife I tried to clam him down but to avail he was strong but I knew I would be able to fight him off but this selfish side of me wanted him to touch me.

I knew it was wrong and I needed to stop him but I have always had feelings for Don Luis ever since the first day I met him. So I let myself have that small part of him a week later sofi came back and we went back to our rightful places .

She was happy because the doctors gave her a good news she would be able to conceive but it will only work ones. But she didn't care she could finally have a child of her own.

A month later I found out I was pregnant and it was your dad's but he didn't know about it so I decided to leave the house and moved to California after a month I heard your mum was finally pregnant too.

Nine month's later I had my baby he was so handsome with tiny hands I went back to Italy. But I couldn't hide the truth from your mum. We always shared everything and I knew I betrayed her trust so I told her.

I know she hates me till the end but I did what I had to do so I stole you from her because she said Liam would never be a part of the Valence family and she was desperate for a son. I knew I had no right and I wrong you. you were very big so no one suspected a thing.

But she would have loved you ether ways it's didn't matter to her that she excepted a boy and gave birth to a girl.

Does my father know about me "no he doesn't nether did sofi" so you are telling me my real mum is dead without even knowing she has a daughter "I'm sorry Mia" you are sorry you are not suppose to be sorry.

You did it for yourself you never right your wrong you made it worst why didn't you just disappear forever maybe I would have still been with my real mother until her last breath. Maybe you should have died in her place it would have been more bearable.

I stormed out of her room why am I even still here I couldn't stay here she did this to me. Her sleeping with my dad is none of my business really and I do not care.

But she hid my whole life away from me she kept a part of my life a "top secret". Why the fuck would someone do that I need to leave get as far away from her as I can.

I started packing my bags when I was done packing every single thing I own in the house
I got dressed in my black sweater and black leggings I put on my white Nike sneakers.

I started packing my bags when I was done packing every single thing I own in the house I got dressed in my black sweater and black leggings I put on my white Nike sneakers

leaving my room i put my hair in a messy bone I dragged my bag behind me going down the stairs. mum was there waiting for me

ma I advise you to get out of my way I'm leaving you I would not leave with a monster .

"I know I made a mistake but you will not disrespect me I'm still your mother like it not". Even though I was mad I knew ma was very scary and I would not like that for myself.

So I decided to shut up and leave just when I was about to pass her I noticed the bag beside her I looked up and she was changed into more comfortable clothes. Emmm where are you going " you can't find your father yourself you don't even know what the man looks like"

I would figure a way out myself that's not something you should concern yourself with.
"Well I'm still going and I already called them so the are expecting us Don Luis also sent us a private jet so I advise you we get going if you want to meet the man".