Extra - League of Nations

Born from the Ashes of the Great War, the League of Nations Started out with little to no power. That all changed when the War For Humanity Began. An Emergency meeting was held when Anthro Troops crossed the Chinese Border.

The topic was if the LoN should be granted more power to stand against the Threat.

It was Unanimous. The League of Nations was given Far-reaching power. It was able to essentially Run the World.

international trade was run through the LoN, All Military Offensives were to go through the Grand LoN council. The Leaders, also known as the Grand Council, were primarily Generals and Researchers.

In September, 1924, the U.S.S Arizona and 13 other Smaller ships went AWOL. It Returned later that month with an empty Ammo Store, and A Kill count of 4723. No Punishment was given, and the Council Gave the Captain of each ship a Mark Of Humanity, the Highest Medal Available.

In June, 1925, the League was given a Massive Boone as the British Raj's Re-Taking of Southern India off set Anthro Troops.

Only 3 Anthro Soldiers were taken Prisoner by Human Forces. All order Keepers. They Committed Suicide in Captivity before they could be Questioned. The LoN Covered it up.

-Geneva Convention-

Despite Many Protests, the Geneva Convention is Largely enforced by the LoN.

In 1925, Lord of the Admiralty Winston Churchill was trialed for Treason Because he didn't fire on an unarmed Anthro Transport, but the LoN stepped in and found him innocent because Firing on an Unarmed Vessel is against the Geneva Convention.

In 1926, German Brigadier General Adolf Hitler, Colonel Heinrich Himmler, and Colonel Herman Göring were found Guilty of Chemical Weapons use and Eating 30 lbs of Anthr-

{WE ARE EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES}

-uilty of Chemical Weapons use and Attacking Medics. They were put to death by firing squad in Jerusalem.

In June 1927 the US General Redwood was Tried for Warcrimes. His charges included Firing on medics, and Torture of Subordinates. not enough evidence was found to Charge him.

In September 1927 Soviet Grand Marshall Dimitry Zhukov was Tried for Shooting his own Men. He was found innocent, but his Underlings were found guilty and sentenced to prison.

[I only upload to Wattpad, if this is on any other site it is without my Consent]