You should get jealous more often -E.O

Start from the beginning

"Do you want me to drive you there?" Lizzie shot her a quick questioning look before focusing on the road again.

"Are you kidding, babe?" Emma chuckled. "Why would I go there? Especially knowing you are back home. I would always choose to hang out with you than go to a party with people that I see almost daily and frankly, don't care that much about." She took Lizzie's hand from her thigh and lifted up to kiss it. "I haven't seen you in over a month and I missed you terribly. There's nowhere else I would want to be than with you." She kissed her girlfriend's hand again before giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Okay. I thought you might want to go and hang out with them." Lizzie admitted in a small voice, her cheeks sporting a red color after Emma's sweet words.

"You will always be my top choice, Lizzie." Emma reassured her once more. "Actually, there aren't even other choices. You are the only one." She teased Lizzie hoping to get another wide smile from her. 

And soon enough she got it. Lizzie smiling big with nothing but happiness and love in her eyes was one of her favorite sights of her. 

"Okay." Lizzie mumbled out still blushing. 

Smiling victorious, Emma placed Lizzie's hand back on her thigh and shifted her attention to the window to see how much of the car journey they have left. 

"Can I come with you Monday? To work." Lizzie asked quietly before stopping at a traffic light.

"Of course, you can." Emma was quick to nod. "But you might not like it." She added knowing what scene would be shot that day.

"What, why?" Lizzie furrowed her eyebrows and made a cute confused face, one that distracted Emma for a little bit. She was staring and forgot to answer. "Babe, you're staring." She started driving again.

"We are filming the kiss scene on Monday." Emma muttered, her eyes shifting to Lizzie's hand on her thigh, the one that involuntarily tightened its hold on Emma's leg. She placed her hands over it in hopes of calming her girlfriend.

"Oh." Lizzie responded. "So they settled for making you a couple in the end?" She asked while softly tapping on the steering wheel with her thumb. 

"You know the heteros and their need for representation." Emma replied while rolling her eyes.

"Can't argue with you on that one." Lizzie muttered. "How about, I wait for you in the trailer while you are shooting that scene?" She offered. 

"That would be great. This way, after I hear 'cut' I can run and make sure you're the last person that kissed me and not Dylan." She gave another squeeze to Lizzie's hand.

"I like the sound of that. Yeah, let's do that." Lizzie is quick to agree. 

"And, after we are done filming for this season, I will talk with the directors and tell them that I will not agree with excessive kissing scenes or any explicit ones for personal reasons." Emma explained her already formed plan.  "Nudity is off the table too."

Lizzie took a big breath before replying. "It's, it's okay. I know it's only acting and it doesn't mean anything. I've been through it myself and know that it's what the fans want in some cases."

"But it's messed up. I don't want to fake being intimate with someone just because the fans or the producers want it. It feels wrong." She shakes her head. 

"But you're okay with more exposed photoshoots?" Lizzie quickly took the opportunity to tease her. 

"In my defense, I only showed some of my thighs, my tummy, and my cleavage. Nothing more. Filming a nude scene might require them to film my chest or my back with my ass exposed. I don't want that." She shook her head once again. "I'm not okay with filming a scene like that especially since it doesn't affect the plot in any way, shape, or form. It's just for men's pleasure to get themselves off or something."