When Teru did this, his hole gaped more for the alpha lost in his season. It allowed Kieran to see the strings of wet hormones inside made just for him. His tongue went back to work, clearing out the last of the blood as Teru attempted to suck on the long length. It was difficult for him, only able to take in half of his girth. They'd practice the various methods to do a blowjob later. His rut had finished cooling his core. Kieran shivered and growled. The guttural sound his throat made demanded to be officially released from this hold.

Teru slumped forward when another heat wave swallowed him. His arms failed to hold his weight, losing all their strength. This was what Teru needed to finally free him, done with playing and ready to be subdued. Kieran saw the sapphire pheromones scatter away from his figure and disappear into the air, liberating the alpha.

Finally.

The snarl he held in echoed through the bedroom as he slipped out from under Teru's body, teeth barring in aggression. His hand wrapped around the omega's nape, covering the mark and humility symbol. He pushed him down into the blanket.

It was his turn to use controlling pheromones.

"Present your ass for me so I can do it properly."

Teru eagerly got on his knees and lifted his hips. Chest and head resting on the bed. Arms straight ahead. Thighs quivering. Gravity pulled ribbons of slick down his inner thighs. Alpha's stiff cock aimed at that fluttering hole, anticipating to enter. This was the textbook definition of presenting, what a picture-perfect image of a human bred for bearing pups should look like. And his omega had flawlessly mastered it in such a short amount of time. Pride boasted. It was all his to revel in.

Kieran scooped a thick drop of slick before it could soak the bed, rubbing his fore and middle fingers together to get them good and moist. The low rumble in his chest told his mate not to move. The two digits swirled at Teru's shiny entrance before entering knuckle-deep.

"NNHG," Teru howled. This was why Kieran had a stern grip on his neck. The omega bucked from being prodded by invasive fingers sinking further into his reproductive parts.

Must check. Where? he thought in a feral, inner monologue.

Kieran finally found that spot, the uterus's pocket. It was wide open, twitching for worthy seed. He retracted his hand dripping with slick and settled between Teru's legs, pushing his shaft against his asscheeks. He sloped forward until his chest rested on the bottom's spine, mounting him. After letting go of Teru's neck, Kieran licked the fresh bite he made earlier. This ideal bite would be there forever; the first mark always scarred as a reminder of that moment. Any made after shouldn't leave permanent rings unless an alpha relentlessly bit all day, every day, possessively, not letting the wounds heal. But Kieran wasn't like that. He, unlike some sadistic vampires, had no desire to make marking into a terrifying act.

It excited his inner alpha when Teru purred a lovely tune of submission. Kieran could sense it through the cloud of dense heat, the way his destined mate felt safe and happy when he paid attention to the mark.

Who do you belong with? the dominant alpha rumbled.

You, the dominant omega replied.

Simultaneously, Kieran speared through Teru's tight pussy and sunk his human-like teeth in that gorgeous nape, taking care not to vandalize the four little swirls in the center. The folds parted for his dick, squeezing out several dollops of slick around his member.

They felt the same phenomena all over again, encountering the other's hidden emotions no one else knew. Marking was their one-way connection to understanding one another. Right now, with both rut and heat consuming them, all they wanted was to procreate into oblivion. Thank heavens they marked while sane. Kieran plunged harder. His hand pressed on Teru's bellybutton, feeling the outline of his cock ravaging the insides.