Blood: Part 1

"Look what you're doing to my neck," Kieran scolded, holding Teru by the jaw as if he were a disobedient dog caught chewing on something he shouldn't have. The dominant omega was straddling him on the couch. "I'm not a toy."

Days had passed since Teru had entered this primal state. Had it been longer? He lost the time from basically taking care of a feral pet.

When Teru wasn't sleeping or following him around the penthouse, all he wanted to do was bite Kieran's neck, particularly the nape. But Kieran wouldn't let him make a mark on the scarred area, only the sides; the scar was his no-no zone.

Teru growled back, not liking being told no. His eyes widened in desperation.

Kieran couldn't deny that face. He gave up. "Fine."

Teru went back to biting Kieran's neck where his scent gland was located. It still faintly smelled of lavender from when he was attacked in the "fight." With the way Teru was going to town on his poor throat, the dark purple pheromones would disappear soon.

Speaking of the packmate boy, Lucas, the Zhangs had sent a personal letter regarding the incident. It was filled with sweet nothings about asking for forgiveness and that they'd punish him accordingly. The offer to let Kieran borrow their human alpha for his own personal use, the king's breeding program, or to pair with the omega would always stand.

The letter pissed him off at first, especially the part where they mentioned the words "omega," "pair," and "breeding" in the same sentence. It sounded so...vulgar. Of course they would like that, wouldn't they? Their underlying intent was obviously to have bragging rights that their blood slave is fucking the prince's omega. They were messed up like that.

But the idea of letting him use Lucas personally for something could benefit him in the future.

He replied to the Zhangs, saying to be lenient on the punishment since Lucas had entered his rut at the wrong time. There was nothing that could've been done. He would also take up their proposal to use him later, so do not forget.

"Ahh!" Kieran gasped. There was a piercing sting in his neck. Teru had dug too deep and accidentally nicked his gland with his elongated canines. He could feel a steady stream of blood pooling inside, around his collarbone.

His mint pheromones went haywire, filling up the room from malfunctioning.

"That's it!"

He tossed Teru on the space beside him on the sofa and crawled on top of the squirming human, pinning him between his body and the soft cushion. Teru tried to bite Kieran's arm.

"I've had enough!" he told him sternly. He placed his hand over Teru's bloodied mouth. "I'm becoming severely blood deprived because of you."

Teru just stared back blankly with his brownish-gold eyes.

Kieran sighed. "You don't even know what I'm telling you."

He was this close to contacting Charles. His brother would have a field day figuring out how to fix this, using it as a research opportunity. He'd want to take photos of Kieran's throat and shoulders, which now had a collection of black and purple bruises with a dozen red teeth ring marks. It'd been, what, weeks since Kieran had drunk blood from a donor? His superficial wounds were barely healing at the speed they should be.

Pride couldn't have that sort of photo evidence lying around. It already stung that the physician possessed drawings, sketches, and vintage black and white photographs of Kieran's traumatic wounds after escaping Van Helsing.

"Clearly, me letting you have your way isn't working. I guess it's different for dominant omegas than alphas."

Teru wiggled under his body, attempting to access his gland once more. What was he supposed to do? There was no stopping—