Go Away

After unbuttoning the omega's pajama shirt, Kieran left a trail of red love bites down his body, starting from his scent gland to his chest. His fangs were cautious not to leave a scratch. He eyed Teru's nipples for a few moments before flicking one of them with his warm tongue.

"Mmm," Teru moaned. He bit his finger hard enough until there were teeth indents in his skin.

Kieran grabbed his hands and pinned them above his head on the pillow, sternly telling him, "The only one who can leave marks on you is me."

Teru wanted to laugh at his childish jealousy. Kieran returned his attention to his perked-up tits, nibbling on the right one while gently squeezing the left side between his fingers. "Does it hurt?"

"No," Teru sighed.

Kieran sucked loudly on them, making wet sounds each time a nipple popped out of his mouth. Teru couldn't help but squirm from the fiery heat stirring his insides, prompting his member to swell. Hopefully, the alpha was pleased with his reactions. "Ah!"

"You're sensitive here. I can feel your cock twitching each time I do this," Kieran rumbled, lightly twisting both baby-pink pebbles.

Teru's spine arched and whimpered, "Hgnn!"

"Can you sense your dominant pheromones?" Kieran asked, almost breathless himself. "Try to make me do what you want."

But he felt nothing special about the pheromones he was currently emitting. "There. Can you go down there?" he said anyway, referring to his lower half.

Kieran pretended he was being controlled, basically roleplaying. He let go of Teru's wrists so he could move further south, tugging off the satin pants. His large hands wrapped around Teru's ankles and pulled them apart, being careful with his bandaged foot from when Abaddon grabbed him with his razor-sharp nails.

His entrance was exposed.

"Next?"

"I-I don't know. Touch it?" A thick layer of slick was oozing out from the earlier stimulation. Kieran skimmed his finger over the slippery drops that were about to fall on the bed. When he pulled his hand away to inspect the lewd juice, a string of slick remained connected to his fingers.

"Are you sure you're not in heat? This is a lot."

Teru, biting his fingers once again, nodded his head. "N-no, I don't think I am."

It became quiet, silent enough that he was uncomfortable by the sound of his own thumping heart. Kieran had stopped moving and was staring at Teru's fluttering pussy. He looked at the alpha questioningly. "Is there something wrong?"

Kieran purred and seated himself against Teru's ass on display before him. Since he still wore his suit trousers, the concealed cock pressing on the wet bud couldn't gain access. The offending material needed to go!

"I want," Kieran said with possessiveness, "to mount you. Coat your entire body with my scent. Soak you with my seed."

Those words...

He had a vision from days before when he tried to escape from VIP room #1:

Abaddon noticed his lack of listening skills and snarled, grabbing his ankle to pull him back to the couch. His nails dug into Teru's foot, making him yelp. "I'll choose the roughest alphas to knock you up over and over again until your entire body is coated with white seed."

Teru, in the flashback, flailed and screamed, "Get off me! Get off me! Help!"

The instant change of behavior from horny to petrified took aback Kieran. "Little one–"

"I don't want...to be tied up on stage...and used! Let me go!" He was hyperventilating again, curling his naked body into a ball.

Can't breathe!

The vampire finally understood what was happening. Attempting to calm him down, Kieran caressed Teru's cheek and said, "You'll never be tied up, okay? Just look at me–"

That scary alpha has me! He's holding my legs!

An intense upsurge of desperation exploded from him. His scent gland was burning inside his neck. "LET GO! LEAVE ME ALONE! GET AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE!"

The assaulter above him immediately got off the bed, walking away robotically until the door clicked shut. "They're gone...gone..." Teru told himself. He spent an unknown amount of time going in and out of several panic attacks, sobbing into his pillow until it was sodden with salty tears. He'd fall asleep and wake up, repeating the process. Teru's muscles were sore from trembling. Who knew crying would be so tiring? And his gland was so hot. It was uncomfortable. His mouth was itching to bite or lick someone, such as a mate. He ended up resorting to shredding his wet pillow with his teeth until its fluff strewed around the room. Teru felt the need to scratch things. Mark his territory. His nails clawed the fresh paint on every wall.

The scene truly resembled as if a wild animal had been trapped in there. Only when the room's light dimmed into nighttime did Teru come out of his panic-turned-animalistic reverie. It was late evening already? Where was Kieran? It wasn't like him to leave him in this state. Knowing how protective he was, his inner alpha wouldn't allow it without some sort of intervention.

Teru's tongue felt his canines. They were extra long and sharp. He accidentally scratched his tongue, tasting blood.

Rushing to the private bathroom, Teru turned on the lights and inspected his reflection in the mirror. He watched in real time how a golden tint in his eyes slowly receded into his pupils until they were brown again. His teeth reverted to their normal size. Now that the need to aggressively defend himself was gone, he noted the air's heavy scent of sweet and flowery pheromones. This was his smell.

Teru was about to excitedly call for Kieran and tell him he did it – he activated his dominant side!

But you ordered him to go away until your very last breath, his inner gender taunted.

G-go away? Forever?

Dread washed over him like he had been dunked in an icy pond. There was no way Kieran would actually leave him. Not permanently, right? That was just his scared self, thinking he was speaking to the king.

Teru ran out of the bathroom and scrambled to put on his discarded pajamas; he didn't want to be naked while finding Kieran in the enormous building.

He took a big inhale through his nose once he was in the living room. These stupid, new scents were messing with his sense of smell. But amid it all, he could identify Kieran. It didn't seem like he went to the front door recently. Rather, it led him to the master bedroom upstairs. The door was cracked open. Teru pushed it in and peered into the dark space. The moon's light beaming through the window faintly showed Kieran sleeping under his black bedsheets. He was lying on his back with an arm behind his head. His resting face, when not under constant bellicosity, was peaceful.

His alpha was still here.

The nervousness went away, knowing he wasn't alone.

Tiptoeing inside until he was next to the empty side of the bed, he slowly crawled on top and wormed underneath the blankets. He faced the wall.

An arm slinked over Teru's waist, spooning him.

So Kieran wasn't sleeping after all. They didn't speak to each other, just letting their mint and sugar pheromones do the talking for them. The mixture permeated into the mattress, walls, and everything else to re-scent the penthouse. It was calming.

Before Teru's eyelids closed for the night, he sleepily mumbled, "Hey."

"Hmm?" Kieran hummed, also tired.

"I did it. I controlled you."

The vampire's hand found his, intertwining their fingers. "Good job."