Heat: Part 4

Kieran almost threw up when he saw blood spots on Teru. It had splattered across the room in all directions from that damned beta's thrashing. The iron smell from David's blood tainted the pure scent.

If it were any other vampire, they'd relish this opportunity. But for him, there was no way Kieran could help Teru's second wave like this. He placed the immobile omega underneath his arm to take him to the main bedroom, letting him hang there while groaning from the heated pain.

Come to think of it, no one had ever been in his personal bedroom; that would make Teru the first.

He turned on the shower. While he waited for the temperature to warm up, he felt his cock spring free from his sweatpants. Kieran flinched when Teru, still under the crook of his arm, had pulled them down to inspect the bead of precum.

Rather than lapping up the salty drop, the tip of his tongue went inside of the dick's slit.

No one has ever...!

The water was finally hot. Kieran knocked over the soap bottles from the side shelf, letting them rattle on the black tiles below. After he placed him on the now-empty ledge, Teru licked the underside of the dominant alpha's cock while maintaining eye contact.

"Who the fuck showed you how to do such things?" he growled, sticking his thumb in the side of Teru's mouth. He hated the image of someone else receiving this service from his omega in heat.

The pheromones were much stronger than yesterday.

Kieran honestly didn't want to fuck him silly in the shower. How was the alpha supposed to scent mark him if their smells were going down the drain?

He grabbed Teru's jaw, making him stop right before he was about to take Kieran's long length into his mouth. It was tempting but...

With the other hand, he used the detachable shower head to wash away the nasty blood.

His sanity was in question when there was another surge of spicy pheromones. This was definitely the heat's peak.

"It's painful," Teru whimpered, his tears rolling down the vampire's hand. It made his predator instincts excited.

Fuck. I told him that a proper alpha can control themselves. I'm about to be the biggest hypocrite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kieran haphazardly put him on the bed, and neither of them cared that they were getting everything wet.

Teru sniffed the room's masculine scent. It smelled like the alpha, making his pheromones go haywire. The fire melted his insides. He wasn't lying when he said it hurt like hell. The only way to quench it was for Kieran to fill him up.

Make it go away.

Knowing what he needed, Kieran hovered over him and took a nipple into his mouth. The vampire gnawed at the small pebble to make it rock hard. He moved on to the other one to do the same. Teru arched his back, trying to push his chest further into the warm mouth while his fingers weaved through the burgundy hair.

He could've come from just having his nipples sucked.

Kieran stopped playing with his chest. The bed shifted from losing the second person's weight. Where was he going? Was there another threat?

Teru opened his eyes and saw the alpha standing at the end of the bed. He was stroking his swollen cock, watching him with ravenous hunger.

"Present for me," Kieran commanded. "Show me how lewd you can be. You seem to like exposing yourself to anyone in that position," referring to how Teru touched himself with David nearby.