Heat: Part 3

Teru was watching a movie. He watched in horror as the father lion was murdered by the brother. The cub tried to wake him up—

CLICK.

He turned off the TV with the remote. This was for children? The sad scene made him tear up. It would traumatize the pups way more than the storyteller's tales of vampires.

An omega's cycle wasn't intense the whole time. Rather, it came in waves. Once they were satisfied, their bodies "came down" from the heat. After some time, it would "build back up," making the fever devour him once more. Heats could last up to a week, which was normal, but every person was different.

At the moment, he was in the "down time" after experiencing the first wave. That was almost a day ago. Unlike his nesting, Teru remembered everything as soon as the lewd fog dissipated—the way he panted under Kieran, their bodies molded together, how the damned alpha ate his slick, the knot...

Teru squished the sofa's pillow over his pink face and mentally screamed.

It wasn't even close to being finished.

No wonder omegas were considered to be lower-class citizens in the Before times. This was so inconvenient! How could anyone function like this? Did he seriously have to repeat this multiple times a year?

And what would've happened if he got his heat in the caves? There was no privacy or doors to protect him. When an alpha got their rut, they'd make him hide in his family's cubby hole for weeks. There had been a few close calls when he was almost attacked, too.

But in his case, they wouldn't have been able to place dozens of people underground, waiting for his cycle to finish. The thought of all those alphas, his pack, stalking him while out of their minds through the dark system was terrifying.

Perhaps that was why his mother was so worried about pairing him off quickly.

"Hey," the shirtless vampire interrupted his deep thoughts, standing next to the couch where Teru was hiding under the mountain of cushions. "It's almost midnight. You should sleep."

"I will after the movie is over." His voice was hoarse. This was the first time speaking since they'd had sex.

"Sex." I can't believe I did it...

Actually, he was making an excuse because he didn't want to walk. His hips were still sore, and his hole hadn't completely healed.

After Kieran unknotted, he attempted to lick Teru's used entrance, but the human persistently refused:

Kieran slipped out his cock. It was half soft from releasing his full load inside.

The feeling of hot liquid dripping out of his ass made Teru grimace. His first wave officially passed ten minutes ago, leaving him horrified at the situation they were in. Before he could revile in what they had just done, his knees were pushed against his chest. Kieran had grabbed his ankles to spread his legs open wide, about to lick away at his own cream leaking out of the hole.

The bottom of Teru's foot pushed against the broad chest. "What are you doing?"

"You'll heal quicker if I do this." Kieran stuck his tongue out again and aimed for his ass.

"Stop! That's...that's too dirty!" He kicked at the vampire.

"Let me take care of—"

"Get away from me!" wiggling away.

They stared daggers at each other.

"Then, take another bath to wipe out my—"

"No!"