"Can you handle three?"

"H-How many?" Teru's hips bucked when three digits finger-fucked his hole.

"Should I stop?"

The pressure was increasing. "Keep going..."

He felt empty when Kieran retracted his hand away, dripping with slick. Gosh, it was indecent to watch him slurp away the clear nectar. Undoubtedly, body liquids were his kink, which was ironic since Teru generally wasn't a fan.

"Imagine if I bit you around your pussy. Blood and slick would be a treat."

The human shivered at the suggestion.

Kieran's eyes gleamed with lust as he positioned himself, placing Teru's legs around his sides. The tip of his cock massaged the moist entrance.

SQUELCH. It slid in.

Teru inhaled sharply. It hurt! Was it like this during his heat? He didn't remember! This might as well be his first time having sex! "I'm scared," he whimpered.

Kieran leaned over so their chests touched. He lightly sucked on Teru's bottom lip. "Wrap your arms around me."

He did as he was told.

"You can scratch me if that helps."

"Why would I scratch you–" Teru began to ask. He yelped when Kieran moved his hips closer to insert more length. His nails dug into Kieran's back, leaving trails of angry red marks. Scratching did help. How much more was left?

"Alpha..."

"You're doing so good," Kieran praised. "It's all in now."

A long exhale escaped him, letting out a breath he didn't know he had been holding. His lower half was so full. They remained still for another minute, letting him get accustomed to the size before Kieran pulled out and thrusted back in. It created the most amazing sensation he's ever experienced.

"Eeeep!"

The high-pitched cry originating from his lower chest came out through his mouth. He immediately covered his face, mortified. That tone! What was that? How was it possible for his voice to reach that far up the register? If you were to ask him to do it again at that moment, he couldn't.

Kieran paused, shocked. He then smirked narcissistically like he had conquered something. "You just made an omega's lament. That's rare. Not even the instructional video you watched about your gender covers it."

"A what?"

"Omega's lament. It's a vocal range only omegas can do when they feel indescribable pleasure. Most alphas go their whole lives without hearing it." He thrusted in and out with more aggression.

"You can only make this sound with me." Each hip-breaking plunge squeezed out an ungodly amount of slick around Kieran's member. "I'd kill every alpha that heard it."

"Eeeep!" wailing a second time as his smaller penis shot a load onto his stomach. Each contraction in his belly released a gush of cum. It was his last time that night to make the 'lament' or whatever it was called, because Kieran's tongue invaded Teru's mouth. They were both needy as his dick pounded into him without forgiveness.

"Move your hips with mine," Kieran instructed. His hips caught up with the quickening speed, rocking back and forth to match the alpha's pace.

"Like this?"

"Mhm," he hummed in approval. Their swaying bodies listened to each other to maintain their sensual dance.

Kieran sat back up. He grabbed one of Teru's slim ankles, slinging it over one broad shoulder to add an extra few centimeters of thickness. It went in deeper, slightly bumping into his closed uterus. It was hard to imagine this had ever hurt.

"Hnngnn!" Teru groaned. His moans transitioned into a wolf-like growl. Kieran barked back. Both wanted to come soon. He held in the distressed whimper that wanted to let Kieran know he was disappointed – disappointed that this wasn't his heat and his uterus's pocket wasn't open to accept his sperm.

That's an absurd thing to be sad about, he scolded his inner omega who was clearly responsible for this ridiculous thought. Vampires and humans can't have pups, regardless.

The breeding stopped. Kieran pulled out. Teru opened his eyes in puzzlement. The vampire winced, trying his best not to show the discomfort he felt.

"If I keep going, I'll knot." The pre-knot stage was ending. The reason he paused was to focus on the swelling bulb. Through sheer determination, he was able to prevent it from attaching to air. It was a ticking time bomb entering its final ten seconds until self-destruction.

Teru vaguely recalled crying from being knotted. It was the day he lost his virginity. The heat stupor had dulled most of the painful memories. His hand touched his abdomen, imagining multiple 'What if?' scenarios.

Curiosity got the best of him.

"Go ahead. Knot me."

Kieran's crimson eyes widened. "It'll hurt you."

A surge of ferociousness took over him. "Knot me!" Teru snarled loudly, showing his teeth.

The dominant alpha didn't like that. At all.

Kieran snarled back and re-entered him with a SHLICK sound, pounding his glistening hole to reprimand the back-talking omega. The bed creaked. Teru's figure was practically bouncing with every powerful plunge. This was much faster than before!

"AAAH!" he yelled out in between each ball-slapping lunge into his saturated depths.

THWOP.

THWOP.

THWOP.

And then he felt it. The head ballooned next to his uterus, tying itself to the walls. The shaft's girth tripled. A hot splash of seed filled him. Excess liquid leaked from his pussy because there was no opened reproductive organ to jam-pack with cum. It dripped onto the dirtied blanket below.

Kieran rested his torso on Teru, grunting into the crook of his neck. Their sweat and cum stuck them together like glue. Fangs poked the skin above his scent gland. The sharp teeth didn't puncture. Teru almost gave permission so he could experience the pheromone venom high again, but being knotted and having his blood drunk was an inconceivable idea right now. It was terrifying to think if Pride consumed him again during this intimate time.

God, this fucking hurt. What was he thinking? He thought, Mom did always say curiosity killed the cat.

Teru flexed his toes as Kieran shifted to get them in a more comfortable position. The knot pulled on the inner tissue, making him yelp again like he was being tortured. Whatever damned alpha in the past thought pulling out during a knot was a good idea should be buried six feet under.

"When will it let go?" he whined.

"It depends, little one. For now, we have to wait like this."

Two hours. They remained like that for two hours.

I think the shower is still on...