The Rise Of Larsson V

Start from the beginning

"Establish the base?" I asked confused by what he meant.

"Yeah, all of London is the Red Base now," Tord said.

"..."

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled.

"Soon everything will be mine anyways!" Tord tried to reason.

"You're taking everything away from us! What did you say on the phone? That all you want to do is create a utopia for people?! Well, that's a bunch of bullshit!" I yelled.

"You've really crossed the line this time! You've taken our house away from us! You've taken my friends away from me! You've taken my safety away from me by being your little bodyguard! YOU'VE TAKEN SO MUCH FROM ME!" I yelled at him.

Tord just kept looking at the road and it seemed like he wasn't even listening.

"Are you even listening to me?!" I asked.

He kept ignoring me, but I could see something in his facial expression, he looked like he was about to cry.

"GOD DAMN IT LARSSON ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" I yelled violently.

And yet there was no response.

"I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU TORD! I TRIED KILLING YOU MANY, MANY TIMES, WHY WON'T YOU JUST DIE!?" I cried.

Tord took a deep breath and tried not to cry.

I look out the front window and see a large building with a bunch of lights lighting up the area.

A bunch of construction workers still adding floors to the unfinished tower.

"What... Is this?" I asked, completely changing my mood.

"Headquarters," Tord said.

Tord drives into an underground garage right beneath headquarters and parks his car.

"We're here," Tord said as he flung open his door as did I.

I followed Tord through the parking garage to an elevator.

This place reminded me of an airport.

Tord and I entered the elevator and Tord presses the button to the 7th floor.

The elevator door closed.

"How'd you get this tower to have seven floors in a matter of nine fucking hours?" I asked Tord.

"Well, when you have a whole country of construction workers to build for you things go by fast, huh?" Tord answered.

The silence filled the elevator and it got awkward.

"Sorry for snapping at you like that," I apologized, breaking the silence.

"I'm used to it," Tord responded.

We finally reached the 7th floor and walked into a room filled with soldiers and a reception.

The soldiers looked like they were having a good time.

But there was one individual that stood out.

She wasn't wearing a red soldier outfit.

She had long brown hair and gold earrings.

She wore a nice dress and had a purse.

She noticed us and walked up to us.

She came up to Tord and slapped him across.

"You took a long enough," the woman said.

She woman looked at me and shook my hand.

"Hi! My name's Robyn, yours?" She asked.

"Tom," I said trying to hold in my laugh.

Robyn smiled and turned back to Tord.

"We have to talk, later on, so don't take long, I'll be in our room," Robyn told Tord.

Robyn walked off into the elevator and once she closed the elevator door I busted out laughing.

"Det er den du er gift med?" I laughed.

Tord sighed and grabbed me by the arm.

"Let me show you to your room."

Tord takes me to a different elevator and takes me down to the 5th floor.

On our way down Tord gives me keys to my room.

Room 720.

Tord shows me the directions to my room and I open the door.

"You better be up by 9:00 tomorrow, I'll talk to you about starting off," Tord said.

"Alright," I said as Tord slammed the door shut.

I then put my things down and lay on the bed.

Was this really my home now?