・☆《Part Eleven》☆・

Jada came first. Jensen lost. Although, the scorecards couldn't be trusted after Renna realised Levi had written random numbers on a few spots on her card to make her score higher.

The boys wanted to keep the party going and started thinking up things to do next, but with the sun beginning to set, the girls told them they were ready to go home. They returned their clubs and balls, and walked out to their cars. Kelan looked back and asked Renna, "Do you want me drop you home?"

Before Renna could answer, Levi spoke up. "Nah. It's alright, man. I've got her."

Jensen beat her to the front seat again, and she took the backseat, sitting in the middle seat. You'd think he'd let me sit next to my boyfriend, but whatever.

As Levi pulled onto the road, he asked Renna, "Why didn't you drive today?"

"I don't know," she said, looking out the window. "The café was in walking distance...and it was a lovely day...and..."

"You hate driving?" he asked, cutting her off from the sentence going nowhere.

"I don't hate it. I just prefer walking if I can."

Silence settled over the car. Jensen turned on the stereo and reached for his phone, but before he could pick a song, Levi spoke.

"Do you just want to come back to ours tonight? I can drop you home tomorrow."

"Err...No." Renna fiddled with her the edge of her skirt. "I don't think I can tonight."

"Why not?"

"I have work tomorrow."

"Perfect," he said, looking back at her for a second. "The cake shop is in walking distance from our apartment. So, you won't have to drive tomorrow either." He laughed.

Renna chuckled along with him. "No..." she said, her voice quiet. "I would rather sleep in my own bed tonight."

"Is there nothing I can say to change your mind?"

Jensen spoke over his shoulder. "I think someone's hinting at an itch."

His smile along with the statement caused her stomach to flip.

"No," Levi told her. "I just want to hang out with you longer."

Renna gathered her courage and forced her voice to be louder than she'd like, and said, "No thanks. I would like to go home please."

"Sure, baby." He calmed her nerves and allowed her to breathe a silent breath of relief. "If that's what you want."

☆