"That's enough, who do you think I am, who is in control of the world, and whether people can go home or not? But he is going to court now, and he is estimated to be sentenced to forty or fifty years. So all your worries can be left behind!"

Mechel was completely relieved after hearing this. Just a prisoner, but he can actually buy a house in Capital Star Land? Are federal laws easy to break?

However, maybe it's the kind of rich and powerful family dude who is looking for excitement...

After wandering around the north for a long time, Mei Xier took a lot of photos and sent them to his eldest daughter Nana one by one through the watch, and sent a voice message. You can hear it after Nana gets out of class.

"Be good, Nana. Mom has found a beautiful place. I'll bring you to play when you're on vacation, okay?"

She estimated three months, and it should be about the same. In the end, she had three or four days free to bring her daughter to the capital. a turn. Poor Nana was born with a genetic disease, and rarely left the home planet where she was born. As a mother, she must let her daughter go to the legendary paradise—Capital Star in her lifetime.

Otherwise, I would be too sorry for my eldest daughter!

...

Not to mention the inner touch of Mechel's coming to the East Lake Scenic Area, Alice and Yunxi are also very comfortable here.

Yunxi didn't want the best room on the second floor, but chose the small attic on the third floor. There is not much space inside. There is a 1.2 meter single bed covered with floral sheets. There are simple wooden bookshelves, and a few introductory books for supernatural beings are randomly placed.

What Yunxi likes is the large slanted glass windows in the attic, where she can see the bright night sky at night.

The caring No. 99 heard Yunxi's reason for choosing the attic, and brought a night sky observation mirror from the basement. Although it is not a professional version, but a children's version, which only provides preliminary observations without any measurement data, Yunxi is also very satisfied.

Before the end of the world, this kind of children's observation toy costs hundreds of thousands, how can you afford it?

Yunxi has become more and more fond of the interstellar era. The crystallization of wisdom of thousands of years of human beings always makes her feel a kind of pleasure that is so meticulous that it soothes every pore.

This is a good time for me to fight for!

This is the future that I am willing to do my best to fight for!

worth! It's all worth it!

Touching the space mirror cherishingly, Yunxi saw the long-lost little yellow duck jumping out again,

"Host, I have reached the minimum standard for opening a farm, when will I plant vegetables?"

"What's the hurry? I don't have anything on hand. Plant."

"Don't waste time, host! Time is life! Even if you plant a grass, you can gain experience every time it withers! Experience on the farm, in turn, can improve your abilities—but you The ability of your farm is originally a farm, that is to say, the more you plant, the higher the ability, the better the farm ~ a virtuous circle!"

Yunxi was taken aback for a moment, "You really know a lot about farms. "

"Of course, host, you don't even look at it, I've been waiting for you for thousands of years, why!"

"Then..." Yunxi's voice changed, "You also know that I was poisoned. Tell me, if I didn't choose to give up on myself, but kept growing agricultural products, white radish and cabbage, the simplest The most rewarding beginning. Keep collecting experience, can my toxins be controlled?" The

little yellow duck stammered, "Host, it's been a thousand years, why ask this?"

"I just..." Yunxi looked at the tall and slanted glass window, thinking of the Sefei star that was close to the capital star, "It's just a little uncomfortable."

"If the host is willing, this method can be used now. Keep gaining experience, and the farm will always be It is thriving. It's just how the host plans to deal with the poisonous agricultural products? There are too many of these things, and if one of them is not handled properly, people will die! Or die in large numbers!"

Yunxi is just thinking about it. Compared with Concubine Se, they The biggest difference between them is that they absolutely cannot watch their clansmen die one by one. But she can always put her own interests above everyone else without blinking an eye.

The time is near, and the mental building is done, to find out what happened to those old friends.

Yunxi asked No. 99 to find some history books for her to read.