"Your body is yours, and your life is also yours. You can do it yourself!"

"Of course I It will be very good. Let me introduce to you, my comrade A Pu, he is a very good chef! I just made a bowl of fish porridge, and after drinking it, I feel that my hands and feet have strength, I can stand up and walk away!"

Only then did Michel realize that No. 14 was standing, and the wheelchair was one meter away, without any assistance in the middle, and he actually took two steps by himself!

"It seems that Mr. A Pu's cooking skills are extraordinary?"

"Yes!" Xiang Nong and the others, who had been stunned just now, came out to ease the atmosphere, "The food made by Mr. A Pu, I'm afraid it's the legendary 'fortunate star', I only ate half a bowl, and I'm ready to get superpowers, and there is a sign of breakthrough!"

The topic changed unknowingly, and Michelle was surprised and delighted, "Every year, there are between 10,000 and 8,000 students enrolled in the Culinary Arts Institute, and less than one-tenth of those who can really learn the fur. No. 1 middle school, can make high-quality food that contains 'energy' and promotes the improvement of superhumans, and it is even more than one in a hundred!"

According to the proportion, there will be only a hundred people who will graduate from a grade, and there will be no more than ten outstanding ones. ! Compared with the Mecha Academy, the number of mecha warriors sent to the army every year is pitiful.

Only then did A Pu smile proudly, showing the demeanor of a master. The towering chef hat looked no longer ridiculous. Finally, he scratched the bottom of the fish fillet porridge and handed it to Michel.

Michelle tasted it dubiously, and immediately poured it directly into his stomach, his eyes glowing with joy,

"I found a treasure!"

"Although it's just an ordinary entry-level supernatural food, it nourishes the bones, right? Interstellar voyagers are the best supplements! There are no toxic side effects at all."

"It seems that you have tasted supernatural food before, have you been poisoned?"

"Of course, I am from the women's independent team! What have you not seen?"

Mei Sheer wiped her mouth without any image, "No. 14 is very lucky, you are there on the first voyage. Otherwise, her bones are already very fragile, and I'm still worried, and I have to find someone to help her increase her bone strength. ."

It turns out that interstellar voyages cannot avoid "weightlessness". Unless they are stronger than those with supernatural abilities, or their bodies are used to it, other people's long-term interstellar travel will inevitably lead to loss of bone mass.

Before the end of the world, many countries had the ability to send astronauts into the sky, and of course they selected talents with excellent physical fitness. But in old age, these people will inevitably suffer from osteoporosis, and the longer they spend in space, the more so.

With Yunxi's bones that have been sleeping for thousands of years, without this bowl of porridge, it is really hard to say whether she will suffer from elderly diseases at a young age.

With Apu around, Michele changed her attitude and sailed smoothly all the way. When they arrived at the transit station of the wind system, the passengers got off the bus one after another. Shannon said that he wanted to visit his friend Lillian, while the others were picked up by their family members.

A Pu was also leaving. Before leaving, he made another pot of porridge, sealed a dozen bags with vacuum technology, and instructed Yunxi to drink a little every day without heating, but not more. She couldn't take it with her physique.

It's just that A Pu didn't know that Yunxi's physique was +3, +2, and in the end there was only one. After a few days, it didn't work.

In the words of the little yellow duck, you can't be lazy - no matter how delicious the food is, if you eat it every day, will you still feel happy?

Captain Hart stayed at the transfer station for three days, sold some items, sold some more, and finally went straight to the capital star!

Yunxi stood at the window, looking at the vast sea of ​​stars, the bright stars were even more beautiful than in the dream. Alice introduced to her,

"The capital is surrounded by six stars. The one close to the capital star is named after the ten extraordinary people. Look at the bright one, it's the Emperor, and the one with red light on the surface is Lei. Zhan. Se Feixing is said to be full of diamonds underground..." The

familiar name instantly pulled Yunxi's memory back to the past.

The French Emperor, Lei Zhan, Mei Ji, and the concubine Se who poisoned her in the end, I can't think of it, I, Chen Yunxi, are back!