"Why did I use human nature as a breakthrough to write this paper? It's because I think everyone is scared by genetic diseases! After finally catching the life-saving straw of 'Frozen Man', I don't care, or even don't care. I don't care what the consequences of waking them up will be!"

"It seems to be at the crossroads of fate. One chooses to persevere, unyielding, and fight until the moment of death. Not to mention whether death has meaning or not, but this fighting spirit, is it? Isn't it worthy of praise?"

"The other kind of person chooses to evade responsibility, and even let others sacrifice themselves and wait for the opportunity to appear again. Isn't this kind of person a shame even if he survives?"

"All the materials I have studied are not saying that , The ugliness of the people of the last days is outrageous! They are chasing and beating zombies, and they are merciless to their companions. As long as a companion is found to be infected with the virus, no matter how close they were, they must kill it by themselves. Spread. To put it bluntly, I am afraid that I will be infected."

"Always put your own interests first, and take the sacrifice of others as a matter of course! This kind of person, I don't understand, why did Lord Suoan agree to have a contact person? They Do they have to integrate into the interstellar society? How much conceptual impact will they bring to the interstellar people! Instability to the federation society? Let them stay in the experimental base and be experiments for a lifetime, isnt it good?

Harbons words , is too unbearable.

The freezers became annoyed one after another, babbled, expressing rebuttals in their own words.

Ashley looked at the students with relief. As soon as he shot, it was a flame that circled the audience for a week, making the cryo stop roaring in fright.

"How is it, Senior Brother Suoan? Although my students are a bit strict, their thinking is not comprehensive enough. One hundred thousand frozen people can be raised by that laboratory? But his intentions are good, for the sake of the entire interstellar society. Stable and united!"

"Especially his doubts about Frozen's human nature are not unreasonable! You and I have read the doomsday materials. To be honest, it is really purgatory on earth, otherwise humans would not abandon their mother planet and be forced to emigrate to the interstellar. These frozen people cant be released casually. Who knows if they are mentally normal? If they become addicted to murder, and the treatment is not timely, wouldnt they harm others?

Suoan understood, if Ashley didnt If something comes up, it probably won't stop easily. So he nodded slightly,

"The suggestion of classmate Harbang is very meaningful. I decided to hypnotize all the frozen people in the name of the highest commander of Alpha, and then record each person's life in the end times in detail on each person's case. Wait until These data are reviewed by experts before a decision is made.

Ashley took the lead in applauding, "Brother Suoan, it's really fair!"

Suoan ignored her and went straight to Yunxi, "No. 14 Lin Tianer, you just said that your common language is learned from your teacher. And you claim that your teacher is the inventor of Common Language?"

Yunxi still looked sad and nodded.

"Okay, let's start with you."

He actively pushed the wheelchair and took Yunxi out of the hall, planning to take the elevator to the meditation room on the third floor - it was safe and quiet enough.

"Wait a minute, Senior Brother Suoan. Although you are a master of spiritual abilities, I don't think you can be alone after hypnosis. I am also doing it for your own good. So that no one thinks that you are using public tools for private purposes, or using power for personal gain... Suoan glanced back

at Ashley and nodded politely, "Thank you for your concern. I will ask live TV to record it in the corner. For personal privacy, this part of the content will not be published."

With Yunxi out of everyone's sight, and! Having the opportunity to communicate with Yunxi privately, Suoan's heart couldn't help beating. He still pretended to be calm and serious on the surface, but in fact he had already started to panic.

Fortunately, his camouflage skills are superb.

Ashley, who wanted to pick on the prick the most, didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Others couldn't find any abnormality. At most, they thought that this group of elementary school students was really afraid that the world would not be chaotic! When will it be delivered!

The meditation room is dedicated and only accessible to a certain level of people. When anyone meditates, they do not want to be disturbed by outsiders, even if there is an earthquake or fire. Therefore, the building materials of this meditation room are very firm and reliable. In the northwest, special fire and waterproof passages are also set up, so that people can escape when necessary.

In addition, this meditation room can only be described as luxurious, with tall floor-to-ceiling windows and three layers of curtains, half-light, half-dark, and full-dark, you can choose. Comfortable sofas and beds, lamps are also ingenious and exquisite.

The two live-streaming bees were ordered by Suoan to stay behind the curtains and inside the lamps. It was enough to take a blurry picture and listen to some sounds. Spiritual abilities require special gestures and various hints, how can they be learned?

For this reason, the little bees are of course embarrassed to insist. In fact, they were grateful to have been given permission to film the hypnotized cryo-human scene, selected from among the many little bees.

Yunxi was taken to the meditation room, still immersed in sadness. The blow of the disappearance of the entire nation made her very slow to respond to the outside world. She doubted herself, doubted life, doubted the value of survival, doubted everything...

From now on, why do you want to live? Is it simply to live to live? What's the point?

She is in pain.

If she went back in time, she didn't know if she would agree to any freezing plan! After living for a thousand years, knowing this kind of news is not as good as dead at the beginning!

She didn't know at all that Suo An on the opposite side was short of breath, and his fingertips trembled slightly - this was the first time without any interference from outsiders, he was facing him, but the only ten survivors!

My heart is beating like a drum, and my body is numb! I feel that the whole person has been sublimated and is entering a new stage of life.

Suoan in the past, Suoan now!

Never hesitate again, never regret a decision made at the age of six!

He is very happy and very happy!

"14Okay, can I call you Lin Tianer?"

Yunxi nodded.

"You don't seem to be in a good mood. Can you tell me why?"

Yunxi raised her head and said numbly, "Are you bringing me here to hypnotize you?"

"Yes, that's right." Suo An smiled particularly refreshingly. As if the benevolent doctor had returned, "But personally, I don't like using hypnosis very much. I prefer face-to-face conversations."

"As for the end times, I don't think I am qualified to judge anything. After all, I haven't experienced it. My opinion is that the choices people make in extreme circumstances may not be out of sincerity. It's been a thousand years, so what? Cant let it go? Since I joined the freezing project, I felt that freezing people was very rare, and they had a second chance.

Whether it is a felon or an innocent victim. In the interstellar era, they have a second chance. What's the point of dwelling on what happened in the past?"

"It's just that there are still many people who have psychological doubts and worries about the frozen person's past. I believe this is understandable. Tianer, I know you miss the past very much, and you are unhappy these days. If you want, you can treat me as an old friend. What you and I say here today will be protected by law and will not be disclosed. "