chapter 41

two month later. 

i was excited. rae had invited sykkuno and i to her place for the gender reveal party. sykkuno was really hoping it was a boy. i want a girl, i knew it had to be a girl. i walked to my purse for my phone. "it's here." sykkuno said. i smiled and walked over to him. "are you ready?" i asked. 

"yeah. i just don't see why we couldn't find out the gender when we could."

"rae has been dying to host a gender reveal party and i wanted to stream it." i said. 

"IRL stream? really?"

"it's going to be fun. come on. we're going to be late."

"we're already late. you took a bit looking for an outfit."

"i know. i'm getting fat so the jeans i wanted to wear didn't fit anymore." i said. 

"you're not fat. you're pregnant. those are two different things." he said. i sighed and walked back to my purse after picking up my phone. my phone ringing. 

"okay we need to go. rae is already calling." i said. we make our way to the door. 

when we got there. we walked in. rae rushed over. "you guys are late." she said. 

"sorry." i said and i smiled at all the decoration. "wow look at all this." i said motioning to the pink and blue balloons. "so what did you have planned for the reveal?" i asked. 

"you'll just have to wait and see. i already started your stream with the help of brodin. he's going to be your camera guy." she said. i nodded just as brodin came over with a camera over to sykkuno. "what gender do you think it's going to be." brodin asked him. 

"i want a boy." sykkuno said. 

"it's a girl." i said. 

"yeah yeah. we'll see." sykkuno said and i smiled. rae seemed impressed. i walked over to the table of food and smiled. 

"this is great rae." 

"and the reveal is happening in about." she looked at her phone. "3 hours so enjoy talking to everyone. and don't forget to bid the gender." she said and i looked at her confused. 

"i put out a pot for girls and a pot for boys. i'm not aloud to bet because i know the gender but the winner splits the totals of both pots." rae said. 

"then in that case." i pull out a 10 and put it in the girls. sykkuno noticed and came over. he put a 10 in the boys. "you're going to lose." i said smiling to him. 

"oh and we have sparkling water since you can't drink." rae said. 

"you guys can drink if you want."

"i know. the sparkling water is for you and everyone that doesn't want to drink. i also bought soju. it's in the fridge."

"okay that's great but uh. who are some of these people?" i asked. 

"high school friends. mainly one highschool friend who invited another. so on so forth." she said. i sighed. 

"rae. i don't know half the people here." i said. 

"it's going to be fine."

hours later. 

i had to get away from the party. i didn't know most of those people and it was making me uncomfortable. "are you okay?" rae asked. 

"i just needed to get away from all those people." i said. 

"why?"

"i don't what them here. i only wanted my family and friends not strangers from high school." i said feeling myself get upset. 

"i can kick them out."

"i don't want to come off as rude though." i said. sykkuno came to the door. 

"why do you look upset?" he said. 

"i'm going to kick out the friends of friends. she's uncomfortable." rae said. i opened my mouth to say something but rae already left. 

an hour later. 

it was time for the gender reveal. i was really excited. we were going to have smoke cannon tell us. rae came over to us with the cannon in her hand. i smiled and looked at sykkuno. "please let it be a girl."

"it's a boy." sykkuno said. rae ran back excitedly and held up the camera to the stream. 

"okay pop them when ever." rae said. i looked at sykkuno. i counted down from 3 and we both pulled the small string. both going off and a blue and pink smoke. i was super confused. sykkuno paled a bit. 

"it's not twins right?" sykkuno asked. rae shook her head. she was frowning. 

"no they were both labeled the same. well it's a girl." she said and i got excited. sykkuno sighed. 

____________________________________________

that's the chapter i hope you liked it.