chapter 14

yn's pov

2 months later. 

this is still in gta. 

i walked out of the apartments and ran to the parking lot. i checked for my car. "my van was impounded. great." i said. i pulled out my phone. i looked for a taxi because i didn't have any lockpicks. nothing in the yellowpages. i go into twatter.

anyone able to give me a lift. 

i posted and not even a minute later yuno was calling me. i answer. "hey yuno."

"you need a ride somewhere?" he asked. 

"yeah. my van has been impounded." i said. 

"where are you." 

"aren't you busy today."

"yeah, but i have a little bit of time." he said. 

"okay. i'm at apartments." i said. he hung up then. i waited and the cops pull up. i didn't even do anything that would be suspious of me. yuno pulls up in his sultan then. "oh of course it's lori." randy said. 

"hi randy." i said. "oh wait. yuno i have something for you." i said running back to the apartments. i grabbed the green dongle that i had found yesterday. i ran out and got in. "i need you to hack for me." i said putting the dongle in the glovebox. " in the glovebox." i said. 

"oh yeah. i can hack for you. who else is on the team." he asked. 

"well i can drive so i was thinking taking my best girl and your best boy." i said. 

"well i don't have a best boy."

"dundee isn't you're best boy?" i asked. 

"well who's you're best girl?" he asked. 

"randy duh." i joked. 

"hey. i'm no girl."

"well you take more balls then me so are you sure." i laughed. 

"the fuck." was all randy said. 

"okay fine. i don't have a best girl either. yuno? would you like to be my best boy?" i asked. 

"me? really?"

"yeah. you have connections. i have the other connections. we're a great duo." i said. 

"are you asking him out?" randy said. 

"no. just asking if he'll be there when i ask." i said. 

"i can do that." yuno said. i smiled. i get a call. 

"hey."

"i have the thermite ready to do the vault."

"who is this?" i asked. 

"it's shelony." she said. 

"shelony? i don't know a shelony." i said. 

"do you want in or not. heard your a good driver." she said. 

"i don't know you. how do i know this isn't a set up." i said. 

"is someone trying to hurt you." randy said. yuno stopped the car then. 

"where do you want to meet." i said. 

"come along to the north pier." 

"whoa. come alone? i'm bringing two guys with me. period or it's no deal." i said. 

"you want to bring you're sugar daddies?" she said. 

"when did i say sugar daddies?" i said pissed off. "north pier." i said. yuno did a u turn. "i'll see you there." i said. i hang up the phone. 

sykkuno x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें