chapter 28

i was in a just chatting room with sykkuno and the roommates. which was leslie miyung and rae. yvonne was out of the house and he discord on her phone kept crashing. "okay this is disgusting. i have people in my chat asking if you and sykkuno sleep together. i don't know i don't want to know. it's their sexlife." rae said pissed off. 

"i don't think that what they were asking. i think they are just asking if we sleep in that same bed." i said. "which is a no. sykkuno and i have separate bed in the same room. he doesn't want my coodies." i said. 

"okay it's not bad to not sleep with you're significant other."

"it's been more then a year syk." rae said. 

"still. it's it just me?" he said and i laugh. 

"yes but we're moving at your pace. i'm not complaining. you have to remember that girls weren't into him before i came into the picture." i said. 

'but you're did the deed right?' a person in chat. 

"have you two even slept in the same bed?" leslie said. 

"i mean yeah we have but only because i feel asleep on him when we were cuddling." i said. 

"really? not once other then that?" leslie said shocked. 

"like i said i'm moving at sykkuno pace. he's not used to dating someone." i said. 

"well i wouldn't say i wasn't use to it. i just thought if i move too fast then i would make you feel.. umm.. i don't know. pressured?" he said. 

"you don't pressure me at all syk. don't think that." i said. 

"syk do you find her intimidating." rae said. 

"oh here we go again." i said. 

"what?"

"does this have to do with sykkuno saying that you were intimidating as a troll?" i said. 

"no." she said after a small silence. i laughed. "shut up." she said slighted in fake offense. 

"i love you rae senpai." 

"fuck you." she laughed. 

"how did that nickname start?" sykkuno asked. 

"it was in umm... grade.. uh?"

"8-9" rae said. 

"yeah. one of our school friend were teasing rae for being like a senpai and i been calling her that since then." 

"my chat is asking if sykkuno made a move to sleep/have sex with yn. that's too much guys." leslie said. 

"what the?" sykkuno said loudly. 

"just say no to those question or even better. ignore them." i said. "okay i'm just going to say this to all chats. "it's mine and syks sex life. you don't need to know that shit." i said annoyed. i could tell sykkuno was uncomfortable. he wasn't talking much. "well am i wrong?" i said to chat. 

"i'm uncomfortable. my chat is just filled with dirty questions." sykkuno said. 

"well chat can try and google some porn if they are so horny and asking these questions. this is a chatting stream not a tell my sex life hotline." 

"tell my sex life hotline?" leslie asked. 

"i had to come up with something."

'do you wear the pants in the relationship?'

"do i wear the pant? no. sykkuno is." i said. "i'm in a really cute skirt thought." i said standing up showing it off. 

"it is cute." sykkuno said.