chapter 11

yn's pov

one month later. 

i sat behind sykkuno as he streamed. he was just chatting with his chat so i read chat with him as he answered. "i'm reading alot of gta stuff. i'm trying to limit what i know because knowing myself i will accidently say out info that i know irl into my character and that's metagaming." i said. 

"right. so what do you know about yuno in game."

"hard crushing on selena." i laughed. he laughed covering his face. "i'm thinking of making a criminal character." i said. 

"really."

"yeah. take over the title as the number one hacker." i said and he smiled. 

"number one?"

"yep going for you're title."

"i don't think i'm number one."

"trust me. you are." i said. i hugged his arm. my phone goes off. i looked at it. "oh foods here." i said excitedly. "i'll be back." i said and got up to leave. i made my way to grab my wallet and down the stairs. i paid them as he placed the food on the side table next to the door. "keep the change thank you." i said smiling. i closed the door and grabbed the bag and made my way to lilys room. i knocked on the door. 

"yes."

"food has arrived." i said and made my way to her. i opened the bag and pulled out her's and Michaels burgers, fries and others that they got. 

"the nachos isn't ours."

"i know but it was in the way. enjoy." i said and made my way back to sykkuno's room. i looked at him as he seemed to explain something. "what's going on?" i asked. 

"the chat was just asking if my gta character is going to confess to yours."

"my character is a cop. i don't think that's going to work." i said sitting down. placed food down out of the bags so we could eat. 

"we are eating burgers and a plate of nacho." he said. i smiled and took a bite of my chicken burger. he ate slightly of camera. 

"if you don't want them to watch you eat then you can turn off the camera." i said. he did just that and i take another bite. we ate as he answered his chat slowly. i grabbed my fries and munched on them. 

"why is yn here. because she can. beside we are going to play something together. it's downloading right now." he said. 

"i'm kinda scared." i said. 

"why."

"because it's a horror game." i said. 

"oh it's not that bad. i played it on stream before." he said and gave him a look. "for like 30 minutes." he said and i laugh. 

"okay how about you play it all the way and i hide behind you." i said and he shook his head. 

"oh no. how about we swap every half hour." he said. 

"fine." i said with a pout. 

"you're so cute when you pout." he said and i smiled. 

"did sykkuno just compliment me on stream. why i'm blushing."

"honestly. i forgot i was streaming for like a second." he said and i laugh. i put my gabage in the bag as he took another. i stole a nacho of his plate. "did you just-"

"yes." i said cutting him off with a laugh. he finished off his burger and read chat. i read his chat to answer so he could finish eating. "he's just finishing his food." i said as he finished his burger. 

"i'll just snack on the nachos through out the stream." he said putting his cam back up. he pulled up the game and i began to feel nervous. "you can play first. i've already played the first 30 minutes of the game."

"but..."

"but?" he questioned. 

"i'm scared." i said. 

"okay. how about i play but you listen." he offers and i sighed. 

"no. i'll play." i pouted in defeat. "but i get to sit on you." i said and he smiled covering his mouth. 

"you want to sit on me?" he said. i chuckled and stood up. i grabbed his headphone and i could already hear the creepy music. 

"oh hell no. can we turn it down just a bit please."

"is it to loud?" he asked as i sat down on his lap. he grabbed the headphones and listened. "sounds fine to me." he said. 

"oh my god. i'm so going to scream during this." i said feeling my heart pound. i started a new game as sykkuno looked over my shoulder. the game story intro started and it made me feel many thing. "reading it to a baby. are you crazy lady." i said and sykkuno hummed. the lady snapped at what seemed to be her husband but calmed just as quickly. "so is she like bipolar or something. her moods seem to switch pretty quickly." the husband got up holding the baby. "and now i'm a dad. wonderful. i love kids." i said boredly. 

"you don't like kids?"

"not in this situation. it's a horror game. if i see a little girl in this game. i'm kicking her." i said and he laughed. 

"so you're baby."

"i did not even think about that." i said and i walked through the house looking at everything. i put the baby in the crib and i looked around a little more. 

"i think you need to go back to mia." he said. 

"is that her name. i wasn't paying attention." i said and made my way down. another cut scene started. "wine. i want wine." i said as she pored the classes. not long after she was shot. i gasped. "MY WIFE." i said. 

"what the heck." sykkuno said. the lights turned off and the room with just lit up. 

"my question is. mia was shot and she didn't even say anything. if it were me i would be screaming in pain lay on the floor dramatically." i said. "how is she not dead from the the parade of bullets she just recieved." i looked at chris. "oh. he looks hot." i said. 

"um." was all sykkuno said. i smiled back to him. 

"jealous?" i asked. 

"no. this is like anime." he said. i looked at the time. when the cut scene ended we need to walk through the snow. the flashlight was only at the bottom of the screen. 

"well i think it's you're turn." i said standing up. 

"what it's only been 15 minutes." he said and i whine. 

"but it looks scary." i said and i sat back on his lap and started walking through the snow. i cower away a bit. i stopped at a fence with a small sign. "danger keep out. well time to go home and plan a fu- wait my baby.... mmmm. how much do i love my 2 minute baby." i said. 

"it's a baby. we have to save it."

"okay. fine." i said and moved forward cutting my hand in the process. "lovely. infection time." i moved through the snow. a dead bird on the ground. "oh no." i continued and i cringed at the many birds. "i'm going to cry." i said stopping the movement of the character. sykkuno placed his hand around me in a comforting manner. i continued through the snow and a screeching crow scared the piss out of me. i let out a scream and covered my face. "okay it's you're turn." i said quickly getting up. he moved forward and i hand him the headphones. 

_________________

that's the chapter. i hope you liked it.