chapter 31

a month later. 

i was so excited. i was going to kinda force sykkuno to be in a video i plan to record for youtube. it was going to be my couples youtubechannel that would have vlogs of sykkuno and i and i thought i would start it with doing my model makeup on sykkuno. he doesn't know that this was going to be the first video of our channel. it's going to be funny. "hey guys. welcome to the new channel of the sykkuno in his habitat and i just fucking it up. it's also know as irl vlogs. for today i'm going to be doing syks makeup or should i say my model makeup on syks face.... he doesn't know yet. let's see if he'll do it. i hope he's not streaming." i said. i make my way to his room recording the whole way. i enter and point the camera at him. 

"what are you doing?" he asked nervously. 

"can i do you're makeup." i asked cutely. he was silent. "please."

"you want to film this?" he asked. 

"yeah. why not?"

"i'm streaming right now babe." he stated. 

"after then?" i said. 

"hmm. i'm going to unmute right now. let's make a deal right now." he said unmuting. i sighed and moved to the chair next to him. still filming him. 

"blackmailing me already?" i chuckled. 

"no no. if i do this for you. we go to Hawaii for our honeymoon. deal?" he said. i got slightly peeved but i didn't show it. 

"but i was to go to go to italy." i said in a quiet whine. 

"it's either makeup and hawaii or no makeup video and italy." he said.  i pouted. 

"we'll go to fricken hawaii." i said in defeat and he smiled. 

"then yes. i will let you do my makeup." he said. 

"drag makeup it is." i said thinking of a payback. 

"wait what?" he said unamused. i laugh evilly as i left. ray came out of her room then. 

"what was that laugh for?" she said. 

"i'm getting my revenge." i said. sykkuno pulled me close to him trapping me. i laugh. 

"you are not doing drag on me." he state. 

"then no hawaii." i stated back. 

"you already said we would go." he said. 

"you said i could do you're makeup. you never asked what kind." i said evilly.

"not drag." he said not seriously. i sighed. 

"fine fine. i won't be evil." i said. he pecked my lips. he goes back to his stream. 

"drag?" rae said. 

"you'll see the video." i explained and i got my makeup together and set them out in the living room. leslie came in. 

"are you filming a tutorial?" she asked. 

"no. i'm doing my model makeup on syk for a video." i said. "i need hair clips." i said and i got up and ran to our room. i was super excited. i walked back after grabbing my hair clips. "okay so while i wait i'm just going to say what products i mostly use." i said. leslie said on the couch on her phone. i let her because this channel as all bout the irl life and everything that happens when people are streaming. 

"so what is this channel about?" rae asked walking in. 

"it's about syk and i irl life and everything that happens. like a vlogging channel." i said.