chapter 36

i walked down the hall and i thought syk was behind me following me but when i turned around to ask him what he wanted to eat i was met with air. i just stood frozen. "babe?" i voice said and i turn back around and looked at sykkuno. i pointed behind me. 

"but i thought you were ju- you know what. nevermind. what do you want for dinner." i said. 

"uh. i don't really care what we eat." he said. i nodded and headed to the kitchen. i looked in the cupboard for something to make us. sykkuno came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. i smiled. "we could hold off on it." he said kissing my neck. 

"mmm. you think? or-" i turn to him. "or are you in the mood for something else." i said. 

"mmhmm." he said and i pulled him down connecting our lips together. he placed his hands on my waist. then i remembered this was sykkuno. he has never been this bold. i pulled back. 

"what's gotten into you. you're never this bold." i said. 

"it's just us."

"so you're just nervous in front of rae leslie and miyoung?" i asked. 

"yeah. i'm self couscous." he said. 

"but with me?"

"you're my wife. you like me for me." he said. i smiled and nodded. i grabbed his hand and lead him to the bedroom. 

a few days later

among us time. "when did i start streaming. about 2 hours ago. i've been stalling untill now but we are about to play some among us. there was this huge update and it's with mods. i had sykkuno help me with the downloads and what not because i'm hopeless at all this."

'are you still in the new apartment?'

"it's not an apartment. i'm in a hotel room because my ex boss wanted me to talk to him and i'm modeling again but with a different agency." i said. i joined the call but muted. "no. i'm not going back to the other place because i did feel unwanted after my surgery. they would always look at me like i was an alien from space." i said to chat. "no sykkuno is at home. and i'm sure he's still denying the fact that it's fucking haunted." i said. 

'didn't you like the house?'

"i love it. it's gorgous and i'm not about to let some ghost push us out."

"anyone on?" sykkuno said. 

"hey babe." i said unmuted. 

"oh hello." he said and was just quiet. 

"yes. hello babe." rae said. 

"rae senpai." i said and she screamed. i laugh. 

"rae! did you just call me..."

"babe. yes....problem?" she said laughing at the end. 

"yn when are you coming home." sykkuno said. 

"aww. is my baby lonely with out me." i teased. 

"no.... maybe... so when are you?"

"tomorrow. i have a night shoot then i'm coming back at like 6 am." i said. he hummed as if he was happy about that. 

"hello hello." toast said. 

"hey toast." sykkuno and i said at the same time. 

"oh my god we said that at the same time." he said. i laugh. 

"do you guys have the right version." toast asked. 

"yeah." i said and my phone goes off. it was my boss asking me to come in early. i just texted back that i was busy streaming which they knew i was. i wasn't listening to toast and the others but i did realize that the whole group was there and ready.