chapter 13

yn's pov

"okay chat. today is the day i make my new character. first lets load into selena. she's going to announce that her sister is coming to town and she has to dip because they are in a... disagreement." i said to chat as i load in. sykkuno came in with a drink. "what are you doing here. i thought you would be streaming." i said. 

"i will be in like.... 30 minutes." he said checking his phone. "i just wanted to bring you this." he said handing me the drink. i smelled it. 

"is it just coffee."

"yeah."

"okay. thank you." i said. i stood up off camera and peck his lips. "are the servers down. why aren't i loading in." i said sitting down. sykkuno looked at it. 

"you were banned?" he said confusedly. 

"for what?" i said super confused. i go to there website like it had said too and chatted with the server owner that was currently on. "oh he said it was a misunderstanding. they are just updating my thing." i said calming down. 

"thing?" 

"the game on my end. it's apparently out of date that is why the game was glitching for others." i said and he nodded. 

"i should be going." he said. 

"okay thanks sykk. love you." i said.

"i love you too." he said but i knew my mic didn't pick it up because chat was saying 'why would he just leave without saying it back.'

'how dare he leave without saying it back.'

'what a good boyfriend. >: ('

"guys. he did say it back. the mic just didn't pick it up." i said defending him. i sighed and pulled up reddit. "okay so while we wait for them to finish i'm going to react to some reddit." i pulled it up just as the game updated quickly. "nevermind." i said pulling up the game. i load in the cop character. i sighed and walked out of the apartments. i ran out to the parking lot. 

"selena?" a guy said. 

"yeah."

"are you a cop."

"i'm not on duty." i said. 

"good."

"put you're hands up." a guy said jumping out from behind the wall. i sighed and lifted my hands. they started searching my pockets. just then yuno came. 

"no yuno. not the time." i said turn to him. 

"are you with her."

"she's a friend." he said. 

"put you're hands up." he said and yuno did the same. 

"i don't think so." lang said pulling out a gun already shooting. they started firing at each other and i duck and cover. i call claire. 

"come on. be awake." i said hopefully. 

"deputy claire. how can i help you." she said. 

"i just woke up and got robbed and now there is a shoot out at the apartments." i said. 

"oh my god. coming now." she said. she hung up then and i was shot and downed. i sighed. "not even 5 minutes." i said annoyed. 

"officer selena." yuno said. 

"deputy!" i shouted. i let out a fake groan. yuno started the cpr. 

"i can breath yuno." i freak. i put in a 911. 

/911a a deputy was shot down at apartments during a shootout. need medical. 

i took a sip of the coffee sykkuno got me. "chat. i'm not meta gaming. meta game is bringing information that your character doesn't know into the game. i can know it but not my character. so please don't say i'm metagaming or else i'm making it members only." i said. after being brought to the hospital and sighing on duty then going back to the apartments. i sighed. yuno came over. "you're still here yuno." i said surprised. "shouldn't you be off robbing banks or something." i joked.