chapter 40

i woke up and i felt pain in my chest. i groaned and sykkuno rushed over. "the baby?"

"is fine." he said. i nodded. 

"you?" i asked. 

"i'm okay. i'm just glad you're awake." he said. i smiled and placed my hand where the baby was growing. 

"i still feel pain in my chest."

"just some broken ribs. cause by the seatbelt." he said. 

"when can i go home." 

"after the doctors know you or the baby won't die." he said. 

"okay." i said. "i'm still tired." i said. 

"then sleep some more. i'm right here." he said. 

"can you lay with me?" i asked. 

"i shouldn't." he said. 

a month later

i sat at my computer my head still pounding. i got up to walk to sykkuno's room. he was streaming explaining the car accident. he looked at me. "you okay?"

"my head is still pounding." i said sitting on his lap.

"uh. i'm streaming."

"i want to cuddle." i said. he sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist. i rested my head on his shoulder. 

"have you been sleeping okay. drinking enough water?" he asked. i nodded. i rested my head on his shoulder. he moved his hand to remove the cam. "i'm streaming. we can cuddle after." he said. i sighed. 

"fine." i said annoyed and got off him. i walked over to the bed and laid down on it. trying to sleep a bit. when i opened my eyes again. it was because sykkuno was getting in bed with me. 

"sorry. i didn't mean to wake you." he said. 

"i fell asleep?"

"yeah. i just finished streaming. chat was going crazy when you sat on me." 

"are you going to tell chat about the baby?" i asked. 

"i'm going to leave that to you." he said. 

"i'm going to wait until i know for sure that we are out of the danger."

one month later. 

i walked into the kitchen with a limp. "how'd you sleep babe." sykkuno said coming over. 

"okay i guess. my knee is still bugging me though. are you sure the doctors said it wasn't broken?" i asked. he nodded. "okay then. well i was going to stream for the first time since the accident. tell chat about it and how we're okay."

"i already told them."

"i mean about the baby." i said. he nodded. 

"rae might of let it slip out." he said. 

"of course. so i will just confirm it." i said. i pecked his lips. he sighed and wrapped his arms around me while i reached for a cup. i turned around to him. "what's up with you. i thought you didn't like being physical." i said smiling. 

"that's true." he said. "but rae said i should be more interactive with my wife. said you were complaining about it?" i looked at him confused. 

"uh. i wasn't complaining. what i said was that you don't like to be physical with others because it makes you uncomfortable. but i just find it cute how you get shy when i hug you're arm or if i randomly kiss you. does that sound like complaining to you?" i said. wrapping my arms around his neck.