chapter 9

i walked into eletrical to turn on the lights. it was fixed by the time i saw a kill happen. i killed him before he could report and blame me. i laughed and reported. that when i realize i killed corpse instead of lud. "oh my god that's funny. okay so i'm sheriff and i witness corpse who i thought was lud at first. he kills pink, innocent lily and i snapped his neck off." i laughed. 

"okay so your sheriff?" rae said. 

"yeah." i said. "who is the next sus?"

"i got nothing." toast said. 

"why did you kill corpse?" poki said. 

"i saw him kill lily." i said. "do you guys have any sus. i'll kill them next." i said. 

"toast is sus for me." leslie said and i laughed. i skipped. 

"why is he sus?" i asked. 

"who did you vote for?" jodi asked. 

"i skipped. i want a imposter vs sheriff. come at me coward." i said smiled. "toast i'm calling you out." i said and everyone laughed. everyone skips. i follow sykkuno because i had a feeling he was innocent. he goes to a vent and i stop just infront of him. i saw toast come over and my gut was just telling me to kill him. so i did. a victory came up and i laughed. "sykkuno protection agancy are you guys hiring." i laughed. 

"how did you know."

"i was just protecting sykkuno so i just planned to kill the next person and turns out toast is imposter." i said. 

"you protected me." sykkuno said. his laugh coming through.

"now sykkuno has to protect me." i said and everyone laughed. 

"okay i'm ready." he said moving his character infront of me. the round starts and sykkuno and i were impostors together. i muted to laugh. sykkuno stays with me the whole time. we double killed rae and lud. we jump in and i go in cams sykkuno pops out after me. we go in cameras and body gets reported. 

"okay i think this was a sheriff kill. these bodys are so close to each others." poki said. 

"that can't be. i'm sheriff." lily said. 

"no i'm sheriff." sykkuno said trolling. 

"sykkuno was with me the whole time." i said. 

"okay so lily your sheriff." poki said. 

"yeah." she said. 

"okay kill sykkuno to prove it."

"no. he's suppost to be protecting me." i argued with a wide smile on my face. 

"then she will try and kill you and sykkuno will just jump in front of you." poki reasoned. 

"i think it's poki now. she's trying to get free kills." i said. i voted her. the vote end with a skip. 

time skip. 

i sat on the chair and watch random videos on youtube as a streaming filler. making sure not to get copyrighted. "i play that game already chat." i said. reading the subs. 

play gta rp.

"okay. fine just for a bit." i said. i shoot sykkuno a quick text. 

yn: hey. i'm going to be streaming a little longer. playing gta rp

syk: is it you're first time?

yn: no but i can make a new one if that's what you want me to do.

syk: no. you don't have too if you don't want to. we could even be together in it.

yn: kay. 

"okay let me just load up chat." i said and i loaded it up making sure i didn't leak the server. sykkuno had sent me the server he was on. "i hope i don't have to restart. i'm used to being rich." i said. just as i saw no characters because it was a different server. "we're doing a new one because my other characters aren't on this server. so i'm going to name myself uh... selena. why not." i said. i looked at chat and some were saying that it was their name. "wow. so many selenas. okay so uh i'll just work on my character in silents. i am doing this all me. no imput from chat." i said and i made myself as beautiful as possible because you know. model and everything. i load in to the apartments. i leave and instantly meet someone. "hello."

"oh hello. are you new."

"i just came from uh what do i say. i came from a different server."

"oh so this isn't a new character."

"no it is. i'm selena."

"oh hi. i'm claire. the best claire in los santos. yuno said so."

"who's yuno. is he a boyfriend?"

"oh no. i have a wife. mina. yuno is like a brother to me." she said. 

"oh." i said and i mute in game. "is yuno sykkuno?" i asked chat.

"is there a problem with having a wife?"

"no. there is nothing wrong with that." i said to her. 

"claire is that you." a guys voice said. sounded like sykkuno.

"oh yuno. we were just talking about you." claire said. 

"oh did she do something wrong. did she destroy that car outside." he said. 

"oh no. she's new to the server." 

"hey yuno."

"oh hey." he said. 

"why do you wear a helmet." i asked. 

"oh i'm just self cautious." he said. 

"why. i bet you look just fine." i said and he sighed. i punched him forgeting i needed to mess with my settings. "oh my- i'm am so sorry. i need to to get my arm checked. it keep spazing out." i said freaking out. 

"would you like to press charges."

"no. it's okay. i get twitches all the time." yuno said. i looked through my eyes to look at him. his helmet gone. 

"oh you have no eyebrows. i could fix that for you." i said. 

"oh no. it's kind of my thing now." he said. 

"okay. well other then that you look good." i said. 

"oh really. thanks. you one of the only ones to give me a compliment."

"honey you ready? i feel like i'm third wheeling here." claire said. 

"oh no. you're not third wheeling." i said. 

"i should get back to the station." she said and a woman stopped next to her. 

"are you mina. it's nice to meet you."

"yes. hi." she said. 

"so are you two cops?" i said. 

"yeah. our shift is about to start." she said. 

"do you think i could be a cop?" i asked. 

"yeah. definitely. we could give you a lift to the academy." claire said. 

"wait you're going to be a cop?" yuno said. 

"maybe." i said. 

"are you coming." mina asked. 

"yeah. uh do you want my number yuno." i said. 

"wait you want to give me you're number?" he said shocked. 

"yeah why not." i said. 

"oh okay." he said and i gave him my number. i ran over to a cop car where claire and mina where waiting. i got in. 

"so. how long in the academy."

"oh until you learn everything." claire said. 

"good. i'm a very fast learner." 

"oh really." claire said. 

"yeah." i said and they stop. "is this the place?"

"yeah. hope to see you at the station." she said as i got out. i ran inside. 

_________________

that's the chapter i hope you liked it.