chapter 17

yn's pov. 

it's moving day. we decided to move into a small two bedroom apartment together. just something small. one room just for our streaming. another room for us to sleep. we've talk about it. his sleeping hours are different from mine sometimes because i sometimes have modeling really early in the morning so i will need to sleep at night. others he's sleeping during the day. i smiled as i finished our streaming room. "this was a good idea. streaming in one room sleep in the next." he said. 

"i like to think of it as a streaming office." i said smiling. i walked over to him. "i'm excited. us moving in together." i said and he smiled at me. 

"i'm glad you said yes." he said. i looked at the time. 

"well you can stream since everything is set up. i'll go unpack the kitchen order some food." i said. 

"are you sure. i can help." he said. 

"no it's fine." i said and he nodded and made his way to his desk. i walked to the kitchen to spend an hour unpacking our dishes. i pout seeing my favorite cup was broken. "i liked this cup." i said sadly. i threw it out. i'll look for a new one online. i yawned and made my way to the streaming office. i sat in my chair. i load into gta to play offline. when i loaded i gasped. "oh hey officers." i said shocked to see them raiding my apartment. sykkuno looked over to me. i covered my mouth to cover my laughs. 

"maam. we are placing under arrest." he said. 

"for what?" i asked. "do you guys have a warrant."

"maam turn around." 

"do you have a warrant. just answer that then i will." i said. 

"maam. don't resist."

"so you don't. i'm taking you guys to court." i said and he placed handcuffs on me. i laugh. they brought me outside and i see yuno also cuffed. "wait why is he arrested."

"thanks for the info yuno. i will be releasing you from cuff." the rude cop said. my mouth just drops. 

"i didn't give any info. i just said that she was my girlfriend." yuno said. 

"what's going on here boys." lang said. 

"they raided me without a warrant. i want a lawyer." i said. 

"okay who do you want to call." he said taking the cuffs off. i called someone. 

"hey i need a lawyer. the cops raiding my place without a warrant."

"where are you?" she said. 

"at apartment. i woke up to them being in the apartment." i said hearing yuno being taken to the cop car. "you said you were releasing him."

"yeah right. he just robbed a bank." the cop said. 

"oh." i said. my lawyer came. 

"i'm i'm her lawyer. can i speak with my client alone please."

"her cuffs stays on." he said and she escorted me away in the distance. 

"okay so what happened."

"they were in my apartment when i woke up going through my thing. i asked for a warrant and all they had said was to put my hand behind my back. i'm being arrested. i asked for a warrant. they said i was resisting." i said. 

"i'll go ask for that warrant." she said walking back leaving me. she came back. 

"they don't have one." she said. 

"i want to sue the police department." i said. 

"now that is going to be a problem. they did find illegal stuff in your place."

"that shouldn't of been seen in the first place." i said making a point. "what was there reason for the raid. they said yuno gave them info but he wouldn't snitch on anyone." i said. 

"what i can do for now is have them set you free for now untill the court date but if you lose this trial. you will for sure go to prison with a hefty fine."

"so. i don't care if i go to prison. i care about how they didn't have a warrant." i said. 

"okay. i'll be back." she said and made her way to the police. one car drove off with yuno in the back. i waited patiently. sykkuno got up and made his way to the bathroom. i sighed and leaned back in my chair. pulling a knee up to my chest. a cop came over to uncuff me. 

"let me deal with everything." my lawyer said. i sighed and ran off. i ran over to lang. 

"yuno's going to prison." i said. 

"what's going on with you." he said. 

"they raided without a warrant." i said. 

hours later. 

i walked into the bedroom where sykkuno was already sleeping. i had just came back from modeling and dance. i lay down next to him. cuddling into his side. i closed my eyes feeling the battle with sleep start. lately i would feel tired but i could never fall asleep. no matter how long it take i couldn't. i sighed and turned away from sykkuno. hugging the blanket. soon it was 5 in the morning. i sat up and made my way to the kitchen. i grabbed a water from the fridge and drank some. i made my way to my computer. i decided to just watch a movie. half way through i was just so tired i turned off the computer and made my way to the bed. i lay down again and sykkuno moved so he was spooning me. i closed my eyes hugging his arms around me.  

when i woke up again. i looked behind me. sykkuno still sleeping. i was confused. i looked at the time on my phone. i silently groan and turned towards sykkuno and cuddled into his side. resting my head on his chest. hoping for sleep to take over. "what time is it?" i heard sykkuno ask. 

"early." i said tiredly. he moved slightly to look at his phone. 

"it's 7." he said. 

"i've only been asleep for an hour." i said. 

"really? you couldn't sleep again?" he said. 

"it's been happening alot lately. i think i need a vacation." i said. he chuckled. i cuddled into him. he covered us with the blanket. he pulled up his phone to go through his twitter. it's was nice and peaceful. i could of fallen asleep but i just couldn't. i sat up with a sigh. "why can't i sleep?" i said. sykkuno started looking at his phone for answers. 

"do you feel unsafe?" he asked. 

"yeah. why wouldn't i be?"

"uh. are you cold. cold keeps people up."

"no that isn't it. it's not stress either." i said. 

"do you want to got to the doctors to get prescribed sleeping pills." he asked. 

"um. no. i'm going to just stick it out for the week. if it still happens i'll go." i said. he nodded. 

"okay if you say so." he said and moves to get up. 

"no cuddle with me more." i said smiling. 

"i have to go to the bathroom." he said. 

"fine. go." i said laying down. "i'm going back to sleep." i said. he walked out and i closed my eyes. 

____________

that's the chapter. i hope you liked it.