chapter 19

yn's pov

i came home after a modeling job. i had gotten off early. i walked into the bedroom and sykkuno was laying there scrolling through his twitter. i smiled and moved onto him. "i'm back." i said. 

"i can see that. did you get off early?" he asked. putting his phone down. i nodded. 

"yep. i'm glad to be back home." i said. i leaned down to connect our lips. i pulled back. "i like how confident you got around me." i said smiling. 

"you kissed me there. what?" he said. 

"not just now. in general." i said laying down beside him. he moved so he was on his elbow looking at me confused. "i'm weird ignore me." i said and he laughed. 

"i'm not going to ignore you." he said. 

"then kiss me." i said smiling. he leaned down and connected our lips together. i placed my hands on the back of his neck. i pulled back. "i love you." i said. 

"i love you too." he said leaning down to kiss me again. 

hours later

i woke up to it being really dark outside. i sat up and it was colder then expected. i looked down and i pulled the blanket up to cover myself. i got up the blanket around me. i grabbed some clothes and put them on. i made my way to the streaming office. sykkuno was streaming so i stayed quiet. i walked over to my desk and started watching rae's stream. she was playing gta. "yn?" sykkuno called to me.

"hmm?" i hummed. 

"do you want to fill in among us."

"sure. just let me load up." i said and he smiled. "we can't see eachother screen." he said. i loaded in and looked for the code on discord. i joined the call. 

"okay i'm in." i said. 

"hello" toast said. 

"hihi." i said happily. i change my color. "i want the sykkuno scarf." i said. 

"multiple people can have the scarf on." sykkuno said. i looked for it. 

"oh i see it." i said putting it on. "i'm sykkuwu." 

"what?" sykkuno laughed. i smiled and ran around him. the rounds start. sykkuno and i laugh. lovers with sykkuno. i spawn at the kitchen and ran off. looking for sykkuno. i saw toast following me and i started freaking out. a body was found 30 seconds later. 

"ahhh he." i faked cried. 

"what? what's wrong?" tina said. 

"toast! you're stressing me out man." i cried. 

"i'm with yn right now. she keeps running away." he said. 

"i'm stressed. i can't be with anyone around here."

"why. is it because you want to kill?" tina accused. 

"i'm crew. i swear." 

"okay so who do you trust?" she said. 

"i trust tina and sykkuno. we all spawned in kitchen and none killed me while i did a task there." i said. 

"what task." tina asked. 

"the burger building one." i said. 

"by the way. yn. are you in the proximity." peter asked. 

"no. am i supposed to?"

"yes." he said. 

"oh sorry. no one told me. i'll fix it." i said and i move to the in game mic. "okay we'll test it out after the meeting." i said.