''You think you can buy my forgiveness with money?'' The brunette didn't let his father finish making Jungkook shook his head while Taehyung looked at the ravenette in disbelief.

''Its not like that, Ggu-''

''You think money can make up for my childhood I spend without a father? A life where I had to grow up before age? A life where I had to protect my mother because my father wasn't there? Do you think Mr Jeon....'' He emphasised on Jungkook's surname before continuing...''Do you really think this money of yours can lessen the hate I feel for you?'' The hate, the anger, frustration, longing as well as helplessness from all those years which Taegguk had to spend without a complete family was visible in the boy's eyes as he looked at his father with utter distaste.

Jungkook was too speechless to say anything.

He only wanted to give his son every luxury. He didn't want his son to face a situation where he wanted to buy something but had to give up because he didn't have money. Taegguk was growing and soon, he will be going to school here in Korea. He will make friends and kids in his age should go out with friends, enjoy their life without any worry. The ravenette couldn't give a father's love to the brunette in his childhood but he wanted to give his son a normal teenager life.

But he forgot that he wasn't a normal father who can do normal things for his son.

He had given thousands of reasons to his son to hate him, his simple effort will not be enough to forget his mistakes.

On the other hand, Taehyung couldn't believe how can Jungkook play money card on his own son. Did he think that Taegguk is like him who will forget everything in front of money?

The blonde chuckled sarcastically to himself before looking away.

What else he expected from Jeon Jungkook?

''Gguk......I know I did wrong. What I did has no explanation. I regret everything, my son, I only have a sorry as answer for all you-''

''Oh Please!! Don't start your acting again. We don't want any  explanation or sorry from you. Just Six months Mr Jeon and we will be back to how we were......strangers.'' Taegguk didn't wait to let his father finish. The boy looked at his father for one last time angrily and walked away from there leaving Jungkook standing in his place stunned.

He knew it will not be easy but the hurt that Taegguk words gave him, it made the ravenette feel so dead. His eyes teared up but he knew he wasn't allowed to even cry.

This was his punishment and he will have to suffer.

No one was at fault. He was reaping what he sow all those years back.

But he was desperate. He only wanted his son to just listen to him once, just let him say what he wanted to, to let him beg for his forgiveness, to earn his forgiveness. Everything he wanted to say to Taegguk was making the ravenette feel restless.

Seventeen years......Seventeen years of living in repentance and hatred towards himself.

Wasn't it enough?

Wasn't it enough for him to at least earn a chance to say everything he had been feeling?

May be not.

His actions were not forgivable.....His mistakes were unavoidable.

Jungkook blinked away his tears and was about to turn around when his eyes met Taehyung's blue, disheartened once as the blonde stood there with his hands crossed over his chest. The blue pair of eyes with looked at him with disapproval laced in them made Jungkook ashamed of himself.

He again disappointed Taehyung.

''Taeh-'' Jungkook couldn't even finish because the blonde was long gone. Jungkook closed his eyes for a moment to gather himself. He didn't know what he should do now? How will he be able to make everything right when they are not ready to even listen to him? How will he make up for his mistakes if Taehyung isn't ready to even look at him?