44) Financier x Caramel Arrow (Smut)

Comincia dall'inizio

"Any berry juice?" Hollyberry asked as she walked into the dining room, followed by the other ancients leaving the rest unattended.

"So... Now let's mess around if ya know what I'm saying." Black Raisin chuckled before going around to explore.

"Well I'm guessing that means explore, not have adult time." Wildberry sighed as he went upstairs, looking for something to do.

Caramel Arrow felt an elbow in her right boob, turning her head only to see Financier.

"I can give you a private tour." Financier smiled as she handed her hand out to Caramel Arrow.

"Oooh! Yes please!" Caramel Arrow smiled as she grabbed Financier's hand, immediately being dragged upstairs into a strange room.

"What is this room for?" Caramel Arrow asked, not questioning anything else.

"Guess, I think it would be more fun that way." Financier smiled.

The room was pitch black, the curtains were drawn shut, the only thing in the room what wasn't pitch black was a red bed, a red heart shaped bed, a red heart shaped bed what can vibrate if so desired.

"Is this a sex chamber room?" Caramel Arrow asked, rubbing her hand against the bed sheets.

"Correct." Financier smiled as she laid on the bed, her shirt unbuttoned, leaving her brazier and mummy milkers on display.

Caramel Arrow looked at Financier, biting her lip as she stared.

"Never seen a white bra before." Caramel Arrow laughed as she began taking off her dress.

"Never seen a black bra on small tits, either." Financier teased as she played with her hair, waiting for Caramel Arrow to finish undressing.

"Well, what do we do first?" Caramel Arrow asked as she laid next to Financier, her dress now on floor leaving her in her undergarments.

"We could make this not PG, if you know what I'm saying." Financier laughed as she ran her fingers through Caramel Arrow's hair.

"I thought you'd never ask." Caramel Arrow smiled as she rolled over and faced Financier.

"I just realised how quick we are going to be doing this." Financier giggled as she faced Caramel Arrow, her hand holding her head up as the other ran through Caramel Arrow's hair.

Caramel Arrow winked before taking a deep breath.

"Can I bottom?" Caramel Arrow asked, Financier's face changed to a puzzled look, her lip was pouting as she thought.

"Hmmmm.... Yeah that's fine, I'll top." Financier smiled as she changed her position into a animal about to pounce position.

Caramel Arrow sat up and took off her knickers, spread her legs and put her cookiussy on full view for Financier to lick clean.

Financier crawled over to Caramel Arrow, slowly lowering her tongue to the lips of her Cookiussy, causing a slight shiver from Caramel Arrow, the feeling of Financier's warm breath on her cookiussy was pleasurable yet different.

"May I lick it?" Financier asked.

"No need to ask." Caramel Arrow smiled as she spread her legs more.

Financier spread Caramel Arrow's cookiussy lips and put her tongue just at the entrance.

A squeal of excitement came from Caramel Arrow, only for her to cover her mouth.

Financier giggled before putting her tongue in, only licking the sides for now.

Caramel Arrow clenched her fists and gritted her teeth, pleasure already running through her veins. Financier licked Caramel Arrow's clit causing immense pleasure, a loud moan added with the jolt of pleasure causing Financier to cover Caramel Arrow's mouth.