Where the Heart is

You woke up the next morning, Mira in a chair next to you. Getting up without waking her, you got dressed in your usual attire and headed out. You entered the forest, looking for the special spot. 

You didn't notice him watching. You looked up to see the cave you and Laxus spent time in as kids, entering it. He jumped down from the tree, following you. Crystals, they shone brighter than before. You snapped your fingers, lighting bounced around before tearing one of the pieces off. 

You looked at it solemnly, sinking down to the ground. You stared to cry, remembering the night you wished on that star. You wished for everything to be alright, for it to be the way it used to be. 'It'll never be like that.. Never again.' You looked yourself through the crystal, him coming closer. "Hey."

You turned, stray tears glistening. There he was, standing tall, sitting down next to you. He wiped those tears away, laying your head on his shoulder. "I..... I love you." You blushed bright red, snuggling closer to him. "I was trying to deny it, I didn't think you felt the same way." You looked at him, a smile on your face. 

Poking his nose, you giggled. "I love you too, you dummy." He looked at you, rosy cheek'd and all. "I'm not joking. I'd never lie about this." You slipped his fingers into his, him wrapping his arm around you. 

You remember, when you were little, your mother told you something very important. "Whatever happens, home is where the heart is. If your heart wants to be with someone, that is where your home is." Your home was with Laxus, your best friend. 

You both apologized to each other, for everything. "My wish came true." You muttered, him looking at you. He chuckled, remembering that night. "What did you wish for?" He asked, you looking up at him, a gentle smile on your face. "I wished we could be like this again." You yawned, falling asleep. 

Waking up, you looked around nervously to find yourself in your room. Laxus slept right next to you, Mira somehow not awake. You giggled, his snoring sounding like someone cutting up a tree. You slipped your fingers into his, him waking up immediately. "Hey, sleepyhead." You giggled, him tickling you....

(A/N: Happy ending!! I think? Thanks for the favorites, Eve and I love you all, but until next time I see you, I'm Dr.G. P.S. If you like The Walking Dead, or any anime like Naruto, check out more on Eve and I's profiles! We appreciate it!)