Heading Out On A Job Pt 2

You lit your hand on fire and called out "Fire dragon's iron fist!" You punched one of them and sent him flying a few feet. "Water Dragon's claw!" You called out again attacking the last two, but you missed as they dodge your attack and they began to fight back with their magic. You dodged each of their blasts, and used one of your signature moves. "Earth kick!" You dug your foot into the ground, picking a piece of the earth and kicking it at the bandits. It hit one of them, and leaves one last standing. "Bring it on!" You beckoned the last enemy. You kept throwing fire balls at him, but he was like some kind of ninja. Oblivious to you, a certain lightning dragon slayer was watching the whole fight, smirking.

  "ARG!!" You shouted, frustrated, you both dodging each blow for blow. You threw your leg out, knocking the bandit back. 'Perfect!' You tried to pounce like a cat onto the thief, but again, he rolled away. 'ENOUGH!!' You decided to us the last of your magic you had left to use one of your most powerful attack. "Elemental blast!" It was your final shot, summoning every element you've used your whole life and shot them out as a giant beam. "Huh... Hehehe... I... I got you..." You tried to chuckle, but you gave out falling onto the ground. Laxus jumped down from his spot, to finish your job and tie those crooks up. He smiled, you still haven't changed, at least to him. "Zzzzz..." You were fast asleep, like a little baby. He picked you up, along with the knocked out crooks. He placed the bandits in jail, making sure the arrest was in your name. By the time you were finally awake, he was long gone. "Huh? What?" You said, standing up from the same spot you fought the bandits. 

  You knew you got the last one, so you went to the house your client lives. "Aww, thank you, (y/n)!!! Thank you, thank you! I got my stuff back!" He kept hugging you over and over and gave you your reward. "Aw hell yeah!" You cheered, going back to Fairy Tail. You opened the door, the bag of jewels thrown over your shoulder, smirking. "Hey.... Guys...." You slammed the door behind you. "What are you doing here, jerk?"

(A/N: All D-O-N-E! Awwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the favorites, I love you all and until next time I'm Dr.G signing out! Peace!)