Forgetting then Remembering

You woke up with a feeling that you were forgetting something, but you just brushed the feeling off and went to take a shower. You changed into this www.polyvore.com/outfit_10/set?id... and put on you charm bracelet like you did every single morning. You were about to leave the house when you open the door to reveal Mirajane, who was about to knock. "(Y/n) are you okay?" She asked and you tilted your head before asking what she was talking. "Why wouldn't I be okay?" She replied to you with a worried look on you face "Because you were pissed off about Laxus." Now you were completely confused as you asked, "Who's Laxus?" Mirajane completely froze when she heard this before she shouted, "He's your childhood friend and crush!!" You tilted your head trying to remember but couldn't.

So, you replied "I don't know him. Is this some kind of trick your playing on me Mirajane?" She sighed, she might as well just bring you to him. "Just come with me, ya dumbo." You shrugged, following her with a blank face. 'I never had a friend named.. Labus or whatever. What's she talking about?!' You thought, skipping along. The doors to the bar opened, everyone greeting the two young ladies entering. "Is Laxus here?" Mira asked, everyone pointed to the blonde haired boy in the back. "Great. C'mon, amnesia girl."

You, still clueless, had a smile on your face, waving to everyone. You remembered them, everything you've been through. "Laxus." Mira said, pulling you in front of her. "Hi!!!" You said, cheerfully, Laxus confused. Weren't you just super pissed off at him a day ago?!?! 'Maybe it's her time of the month?' He thought, Mira slapping his cheek harshly. "What?" He asked, you giggling.

You kept laughing when a sharp pain hit your brain, knocking you down onto your knees. "What's going on?!" Laxus asked, you letting out blood curdling scream. "Hey, you asked to forget." You heard a cynical voice say, you covering your head. "Laxus, come play with me!!!" You heard echoing your head over and over. "(Y/N)!!! (Y/N), it's okay, I'm here." Laxus got off the chair, holding you in his arms.

After that little moment was done, you were fast asleep in his arms. "You're okay, now. Shh..." He trailed off, stroking your hair. You fidgeted, everyone looking at you concerned. "How'd she even forget in the first place?" Mira shrugged, just looking at Laxus snuggling your face....

(A/N: Sup. That's all I gotta say. Thanks for the favorites, Eve and I love you all, but until next time I'm Dr.G signing out! Do Ya Thang!!)