Giving Up On Him?

You entered the guild, Fairy Tail. As you made your way over to the bar dodging flying furniture on the way, for the guild was in another fight. You were worried about Laxus, or Laxy as you called him. He seems to be getting more distance and colder to you ever since his father was kicked out of the guild. He started to be rude to you and it hurt you to know that your childhood friend, your crush, was becoming cold to you. You two stopped hanging out, training and going on missions together. Soon he stopped talking to you at all,and when he did, all he would say would be mean things. The thunder god tribe even became cold to you. You decided to give up on Laxus seeing as how he seems to hate you now.  

You make you way over to the bar and sat down at your original spot. You sigh for like the second time of the day before resting your head on the bar. "[Y/n]." you hear your name be called. You looked up to see Mirajane, the only one who knows about your crush. "What's wrong?" She asks. "I'm giving up on him." you answer quietly, "He seems to hate me now. He's cold and being a jerk. I miss the old times but it's time for me to move on." Mirajane looks at you surprised for one reason you never liked losing or giving up. "Are you sure, (y/n)? You never give up! You just keep going at it, why give up now?" You looked at her with a 'what reason do you think' look and she backed off. "Hey... Guys." The whole gang came in, a little raggedy, but who's to blame. "Hey." You said, in a sad voice. "What's up with her?!" Natsu asked, and Mirajane told him the story. "Oh.... Don't be sad, (y/n)! You've got us, what more could you need?!" You giggled, Natsu always cheered you up. He was like a brother to you after Laxus left, and never let you down. "You want something?" Mirajane asked over the counter, and you just asked for milk. "I'm feeling a little better." You said, drinking all of your milk (unless your lactose intolerant, then just pretend its soy or almond) and getting off your seat. "Where do you think your going?" Everyone asked, and you smiled. "I'm just heading out. I'm in the mood for exploring." 

(A/N: Second chapter, done! Thanks for reading, favoriting, I love you all but until next time I'm Dr.Gamer signing out! Peace!)