The Beating

You slammed the door behind you, walking back to the guild, as you stayed in a hotel nearby. Opening the door, you saw no one in the bar, going into the main room. "Hey, your finally a S-class wizard. Long time, no see." You glared sharply, cracking your knuckles, you made sure you meant business. "Is that any way to greet your true love, with silence?!" He teased, you lifting him up, and kicking him over to the wall. "Hehe, owww! (Y/N), why don't you love me?!" You were tied of his games.

"Stop acting like we're buddies, and stick to being the jackass you are." You stated, Mirajane opening the door. "Woah, this seems mediocre." You turned to her, a smirk on your face, winking at her. "Great timing, Mira, you get to watch me punch this dude i-" Mira tapped your shoulder, Laxus seemingly disappeared, and you turned around. "Where the hell did that bastard go?" Mira got thrown into a closet silently, you turning around. "Mira?" You looked around, she disappeared as well. "Strange, what kind of friend just leaves like that, babe?" You glared, turning around. You stared at each other for a while, him smirking, while you tried to stop your heartbeat from sounding like a drum. 

You almost spit on him, when he lunged at your lips, making contact. He wrapped his arms around you, his tongue wrestling with yours. You didn't want this. You didn't want to fight like this. Mira kicked the closet door open, you throwing Laxus down to the ground. "You listen, and you listen now. Don't ever touch me, don't look at me, don't even speak to me." You said firmly, walking away. Your heartbeat finally calmed down, and you closed the door. 

You looked at yourself in the mirror, seeing your face bright red. 'Damnit....'

(A/N: Sup, that's it. Thanks for the favorites, Eve and I love you all, but until next time I'm Dr.G signing out! Sayonara!)