What You Wished For

"That's what you wished for, you wished to forget what happened. Or was I wrong?" You glared, seeing a (f/c) haired girl, with (f/c) eyes.

"You weren't." You said, harshly. "That's right! And, yet, your mad at me." She kept moving around you, annoying you. "You never said you would make it come back immediately. I wanted him gone permanently!" You waited until she was on one of your sides to punch her. 

She fell onto the ground, you punching her over and over. "Your so damn moody, you know that?! Don't you know I have feelings too?! No? I'm not some toy for you to play with! I'm a real human being! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD!"

She stopped you from hitting her anymore, you finally calming down. "I.... I....." You said, clenching your fists. You woke up suddenly, elbowing Laxus in the face. "I see your awake." You got off of him, brushing your clothes. 

You snarled, crossing your arms. You remember the last thing that girl told you. "Tell him. Tell him what you told me."

Making sure no one was around, you looked right in his eyes. "I'm not a toy. I'm not some play thing you can just break. I'm a person. Get that through your skull. Don't act all sweet around me. Don't even look at me. I'm done being your friend or whatever, and I'm done sticking around with your bullshit. Bye." You said, leaving the room. 

Laxus sighed, closing his eyes. "Your one tough cookie, you know that?!" 

Later, you arrived home to see Mira with a batch of (f/d). "I heard." She said, handing you them, you sighing. "I told him how I felt. But why..." You tried to wipe the tears before they fell. "Why do I feel so bad?! Mira? Why do I feel like I'm dying?" You gave up, crying. She sighed, pulling you into a hug. 

You kept crying, Mira wiping your tears off your cheeks. "It's okay." She repeated over, and over. Laxus pulled something out of his pocket, sitting down on the hill where he first met up with you. 

It was a picture of you sleeping with a smile on your face. 

He snapped his finger, setting it on fire.