Forgive... Or Not?

You sat at home and began to wonder. 'Should i forgive the jack ass or not? For all I know, he can just be wanting to toy with my heart, then break it. Maybe I should talk to Mirajane about this.' You got up, about leave when someone knocked at the door. 

You opened the door, seeing the person you wanted to. "Hey, Mira. I just gonna check on you." Mira rolled her eyes, sure you were. "Well, I can to check on you. You okay, after the whole thing with?"

You groaned, your heartbeat was acting up again, and she didn't even say his name. "I..... I don't know! Dammit!" You slammed your fist hard on the table, you couldn't believe this crap. "I guess you still haven't moved on. It's a hard life, girl." She said jokingly, patting your back. 

Meanwhile, Laxus was healing up in his room. He didn't know you could act so harsh, for all these years he's known you. You were always bright, cheerful, naive, but now.... You seemed cold, at least to him. You didn't even blink when kissed you, you were acting like a dog kept licking you. 

You took a deep breath, before striking a kick, the tree cracking in half. "Dang! What'd that tree do to you?!" Gray asked, Mirajane watching in a lounge chair. "Don't interrupt her. She's angry, and I suppose you don't want a foot in your face, correct?!" Mira warned him, Gray slowly backing away before taking off. 

Hours and 111 trees later, Mira came outside, a sorry look on her face. "I asked Gray to stay. He made us dinner." You sighed, you were tired from kicking trees anyway. "I hope it isn't freezing cold. He's got some fascination with ice, that scares me." You joked, going in the house. 

You yawned, saying goodbye to Mira and Gray. You closed the door behind you, going to bed. You sighed, closing your eyes slowly. You tossed and turned, your mind was suddenly back to the Laxus issue. "Forget him. That's all I want.." You mumbled, suddenly your mind went blank, finally falling asleep...

(A/N: OMGIMSOSORRYWETOOKSOLONGILOVEYOU!!!! Anyway, thanks for the favorites, sorry it almost took us a month to write this, Eve and I love you all though. Until next time I'm Dr.G signing out. Sayonara!!!)