Where Is Everyone?!

"Hey.... Guys...." You slammed the door behind you. "What are you doing here, jerk?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing here, jerk?" You said to the only person who happens to be in the guild, Laxus. 'Where is everyone and why is he here?' you thought as you glared at him. "Where is everyone?"

"Out obviously, Idiot." he answers in an annoyed and gruff tone. He got off his seat and he begins to walk towards you as you glared up at him. "[y/n]" "what?" You growled out.  He smirked and he leaned down to your level, before you slapped him away. "Don't act all cocky around me now, jerk." You snarled. He grabs your hands and pulls you close to him. "Why not?" He said with a smirk, enjoying the fact that he is annoying you. "Because, I said so." You snarled at him, as his smirk just happened to grow larger. He bend down and kissed you on the lips really quick before he let you go so you can see his large ass smirk. You froze on spot as he walked off saying "See ya, [y/n]."

~Small 5 minute Time Skip Brought by SparkyEve~

Mirajane enters the guild and notice you standing rock still in shock. She waves her hand in front of your face "[y/n]." You snapped out of your zone, looking at her with a large blush. "What's with you?" She asked, and you whispered what happened. She looked at you before chuckling. "What's so funny?" She shook her head, trying to hold her laughter in, but eventually let it out. "I- I.. Hahaha!" You were getting angry by the minute, your fists clenched. "Ah, good times." She flicked a tear away, but finally noticed the flames around the two of you. "Look, no offense, but normally your not shook up by men. In fact, when we were kids, you used to kick Gray's ass everyday." You giggled, those were the good old days. "But you were in total shock when Laxus kissed you." You twirled your hair, embarrassed that you didn't punch the prick in the face. "Well, I wasn't expecting that from him. Had a large smirk on his face and everything." You sat down at the bar, and Mirajane sat next to you. 

"So, you gonna do anything about him?" She asked, while you took a sip of your favorite drink. "Ditto. If he keeps coming around, I may just go detective on him, but if not oh well." You took another sip, and handed it to Mirajane. 'Why did you...' You thought privately to yourself, secretly touching your lips, with a bright pink splashed on your face. Meanwhile, Laxus sat in the cave you met up in when you were kids. 'I... I did it!' He thought...

(A/N: Listening to some wicked beats, gets me in da spirit! Thanks for da favorites, I love you all, and until next time I'm Dr.G signing out! Au revoir!)