Meeting Laxus

Key~

[y/n] - Your Name

[h/c] - Hair Color

[e/c] - Eye Color

[f/c] - Favorite Color

[b/p/c] - body part choice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N) The story is starting off where Reader-chan and Laxus are kids.~

[Reader Povs]

[Y/N] was looking for a certain lighting dragon slayer. You recently had become friends with the blond haired boy. You may have grown a slight crush on him, but you didn't  really care. All that matters was finding your friend that invited you to hang out with him. You where currently at the forest outside the town called Mongolia. The two of you were going to go on a adventure. You were a mage as well, taken in by fairy tail after you dragon Madine had disappeared in the year of 7/7/777. Your a elemental dragon slayer, the strongest. The only dragon slayer stronger than you was the lighting dragon slayer, Laxus. Actually, it was more like you two were even on the terms of strength and magic. "Hey, (y/n)!" He cheerfully called, on top of a tree. Your eyes lit up, finally you found him! He got off the tree, and approached you. "What?! Is there something on my face?" You shook your head, secretly embarrassed as you were caught staring at him. "Anyway, c'mon! I found this cool cave we go look into!" He grabbed your arm and gently pulled you the way of interest. 

"Laxus!" You kept bumping into the boy, as he purposely kept slowing down. You used your fire magic to light up the dark cavern, and he was looking for treasure. "Sorry, but you can't rush looking for gold, (y/n)." You playfully rolled you eyes and went up ahead. You found another tunnel connected, surrounded by.... Crystals!! "Woah!!!! Come here, Laxy, look!" He rushed in to see the commotion, blushing a salmon pink for being called Laxy. "Oh, wow..." He wanted a piece for his own, his eyes big and wide as plates. He snapped his finger, and a bolt of his lightning carved into one of the crystals, breaking off. He handed you the piece, and broke off his own. "There. So you can't whine that I didn't give you a piece." He said glumly, pouting, and you pinched his cheek in laughter. "Thank you!" You smiled, giving him a hug. "Let's go see if we can find some more stuff!" He ran in deeper. After finding some gems, you came out of the cave's entrance, rain drops falling into your nose. "Aw, what?!" You shrieked, running back in. "What? Aw, it's raining? Hey, we can just stay in here, until it gets dry." It was around sunset when it finally dried up, and you were just getting used to talking to Laxus. "Welph, it looks like its dry. I'll see you later, yeah?" You nodded sadly, and he smiled. "Hey, why don't we hang out tomorrow?" Your nodded calmly. "I'll see you tomorrow Laxy!" You did, of course, meet him the next day, as promised..... After months of hanging out, you two became best friends. "Whenever you need me, just call my name. I'll come running. Okay?!" You pinky promised him, your crush just became stronger....

(A/N: Good? I'll ask Eve. Hello, I'm Dr.Gamer, and my partner on this story is the one and only SparkyEve. I hope you enjoy this, as I have enjoyed writing it. Peace!)