Chapter 14

Narrator POV
We see LIEBE meditating with his powers trying to see if he's gotten stronger so he destroyed some training dummies because he was using his stand THE WORLD and he had it rapidly punching the training dummies and so he did but he also was trying out his shadow magic to see if his demon magic is strong and so this resulted in him summoning a sword made of shadow magic he wanted to see if he could cast spells that arent just summoning THE WORLD.

Liebe: damn this is cool a sword made of my demon magic this outta be useful in combat should i need it

Liebe then makes it disappear and then he goes back to meditating and thinking about what was omega's goal for collecting all those souls and why.

Liebe: hmm maybe this general was trying to get the souls for his master the demon lord i know what he is capable of.

Scarlett  saw this and were impressed that somebody at a young age could do magic like this let alone make a weapon such as that. So after Liebe did a couple of fighting moves he decided to call it a day which resulted in him using his demon magic to make his demonic sword disappear. So liebe sat down to collect his breath and he looked up and saw Scarlett walking towards him. Scarlett then handed him a Gatorade to drink from his training to help him cool off.

Liebe: thanks Scarlett.

Scarlett; you're welcome little buddy i saw you summoned a demon sword using your powers.

Liebe: wait did you watch me this whole time?

Scarlett: yes i have been and that is impressive also where's the rest of your team?

Liebe: oh Bal is training with Yang and Ruby and Grom has been talking with Blake about their pasts as for Dorothea she is with Adoc and tentacular trying to upgrade their powers.

Scarlett: oh intriguing.

Liebe: yup so how are you feeling and why are you here at Beacon Scarlett?

Scarlett: well i am here because i think that my adopted father Oobleck took me in when i was left at his doorstep as a baby.

Liebe: oh ok also i will tell u about my past.

He then told her everything about the demon realm and why he has such hatred for his own kind this took her by surprise and so they went to go and meet up with team mystical so they met up with Bal and Yang they then saw tentacular and Adoc coming over with Blake and Ruby coming behind them so they were about to talk about what did that general want with all of those souls and why they were just waiting for Weiss and Gabriel.

Liebe: so why exactly do u think that general was gathering those souls?

Ruby: hmmm i have a few guesses.

Grom: as do i.

Dorothea: what was his goal anyway?

Blake; Gabriel what are your thoughts?