prologue

I own nothing

In this version of RWBY I should mention to you that demons exist in this version and not only that but so do goblins and fairies and phoenix birds exist as well. Here in the world of demons it is ruled by the lord of the demons his name is reaper and he is almost as powerful as Salem herself and he is capable of creating his own demons to act as his soldiers and servants.

He is dangerous, ruthless, bloodthirsty and sadistic and as if it was not obvious enough extremely demonic and he labels all the demons as not his children but as a liability and as nothing more than tools that can be replaced easily by the clap o...

He is dangerous, ruthless, bloodthirsty and sadistic and as if it was not obvious enough extremely demonic and he labels all the demons as not his children but as a liability and as nothing more than tools that can be replaced easily by the clap of his hands and one small demon in particular learns this the hard way the moment he even came to life.

Liebe POV

I was being beaten and pulverized by the other demons because I have been labeled as pathetic and weak a miserable pile of waste and everyday this happened to me. Why what did I do to suffer such torment every waking moment of my life the reason they did was because I was not as powerful as the other demons. So I guess that is why they torment me all the time I think that is fair enough reason to keep harming me I wouldn't want to be a pain in the ass for the demon king who also is almost as powerful as Salem.

"Ha look at yourself you don't deserve to be a demon you are a low ranking demon not even close to average rank." demon#1 said

"Ya why are you even alive in the first place little piece of crap," demon#2 said

"You don't even deserve to be alive." Demon #3 said

And they all looked at each other and nodded in agreement and I would not like to know what that meant but I unfortunately got my answer when they picked me up and tossed me through a portal and I landed in a city at nighttime and I was wondering around trying to figure out where am I and what place I was at and try and get some answers but these people were scared of me. So I hid in a box 📦 bruises and scratches all over my body and I shut my eyes waiting to die so my torment can end. Then I heard footsteps coming this direction I looked up and saw a feminine looking figure approach me but I was too tired to get a full look at her face which resulted in my eyes closing.

 Then I heard footsteps coming this direction I looked up and saw a feminine looking figure approach me but I was too tired to get a full look at her face which resulted in my eyes closing