Character bios 2

I own nothing

Team SSSN

Members: Sun Wukong, Scarlet David, Sage Ayana, Neptune Vasilias

Name:Sun Wukong

Personality: Sun is shown to be fun-loving and mischievous, with little regard for the law – stowing away on a ship, thanking the crew for the ride during his escape, throwing a banana peel in a detective's face, and stealing apples.

Age:17 (v1-v3), 18 (v4-v5), 19 (v6)

Powers and abilities:He is exceptionally skilled with his weapon, which has two forms, in its staff form, every hit triggers a small explosion and it is able to deflect projectiles and blasts while spun quickly in a defensive stance. Sun is also able to emit a shockwave by slamming his staff to the ground.

Likes:Blake(girlfriend),Eating bananas.fighting

Dislikes:Roman Torchwick, the white fang hurting people

Name:Neptune Vasilias

Personality: Neptune is shown to be a calm, collected, and respectful individual with a carefree personality. He maintains a positive impression with people he meets and often hangs out with his friend, Sun Wukong, who describes him as being cool.

Age:17

Powers and abilities: Neptune's Semblance, Water Attraction, allows him to control water via hydrokinesis if he comes into physical contact with a surface. Due to his aquaphobia, Neptune detests using his Semblance, avoiding water outright to prevent his power from getting out of control.

Likes: Being Cool
Flirting with girls

Dislikes:water ironically

Name:Scarlet David

Personality: Scarlet is said to have a bossy personality with a sharp cunning wit, being able to see through Sun's self-centered personality and habits. When about to battle Team NDGO in the Vytal Festival, he expressed worry about getting sand in his boots, implying him to be somewhat fussy.

Powers and abilities: Powers and Abilities: Scarlet's weapons are a cutlass and a flintlock pistol with a grappling hook on the butt. He is quite skilled in swordsmanship, being able to best Nebula Violette in a one-on-one sword fight, as well as marksmanship, as he immobilized Gwen Darcy with a shot from his grappling hook pistol
Age:unknown

Likes: Fighting alongside his team

Dislikes:unknown

Name:Sage Ayana

Personality: Sage's personality seems to be that of a generally stoic and quiet person. Following the Fall of Beacon, Sage became a more quiet person, noticeably giving Sun Wukong the silent treatment after feeling betrayed at his leader's abandonment of their team.