Chapter 13

Adoc pov
Ok i am trying to figure out who can help Me deactivate my Firebird form. And then team CFVY walked in and Coco noticed me. I thought to myself maybe if I could try to talk to them they could try to help me. I hope they know what im trying to tell them damn lighting why did it have to hit me of all the things in the world. Maybe they might be able to do something about this crap. So i squawked at them to get their attention and it seemed to work as only fox had paid attention to me and was letting me sit in front of him while i was stuck in the fire 🔥 bird mode.
Fox: why the hell is there a fire 🔥 bird 🐦 in front of us is beyond me.

Coco: we better figure out

They all agreed and then headed back to the dorm room and looked for answers.

Elsewhere

Liebe POV

I was with Fiore's and scarlet and GROM talking about his stand the world got a bit stronger.

Fiore: i must admit your ability to control time is impressive and I've never seen that before until you and Gabriel showed up in my town.

Scarlet: yeah when i saw you training with it that was impressive.

Grom: maybe this alpha of the goblins could learn a thing or 2 from ya.

Liebe: thanks guys i am glad i am able to help you all out in missions.

Time skip

We see liebe and his friends at Glynda's combat class and Gabriel was there as well. And Gabriel was feeling board out of his mind so he volunteered to be in the combat area and so he entered it and was ready to choose who to fight in the arena.

Glynda: ok so who shall be your opponents Gabriel?

Gabriel: i wish to do combat with all 4 members of team RWBY.

And much to the shock of everyone who was in Glynda's class team RWBY entered the fighting arena and had their weapons ready to battle against Gabriel they were a bit unsure of this cause they know exactly how tough he is and that he was first ever person to cause GROM pain in a fight. Gabriel got into his fighting stance and was ready to fight them and show off his power to beacon. So Gabriel got into his fighting stance and was ready to fight and so team RWBY attacked and Gabriel was able to dodge them pretty well and took advantage of the environment he was in and then he dodged Yang's punches and then took advantage of the miss strikes and attacked sending her flying backwards into a wall and Weiss used her semblance to fight him but he just brushed them off as if the wind was just blowing and said a witty line.

Gabriel: did somebody leave a window 🪟 open?

Weiss then kept using her semblance and blake tried to attack him with her martial arts skills but Gabriel was a much better fighter than her and suddenly Ruby was using her speed to try and make a tornado to trap Gabriel In but due to him being a dragon he stopped time for a couple seconds and then rapidly attacked Ruby with his punches and after a much long fight Gabriel came out victorious in this fight and then he left the area to collect himself from the fight and meditated.

Timeskip

Here we see LIEBE hanging out with Scarlett and they play tricks on people with their magic powers such as making Jaune think he is lost and can't find his way around beacon using his stand THE WORLD to make him think he didn't climb the stairs.

Liebe: this is gonna be priceless Scarlett.

Scarlett: i agree Liebe.

Then Liebe used THE WORLD on Jaune making him think he was going in circles and Jaune looked confused on what he was supposed to do next Jaune got a headache from what was happening to him.