Cebrail didn't get more time to think as a fist connected with her cheek sending her flying into a wall with Epis just barely holding on.

Cebrail collapsed onto the ground face first, her hair spread out on the ground like a collapsed white curtain.

"What was that about me having a death flag?" Seekvaira mocked the Seraphim Princess lying on the ground.

Epis rolling out of her master's hair frantically dashed around her crying out and as Cebrail heard those cries for some reason they distorted becoming the voice of a woman from her past life.

"Melissa. You can't even kill a dog? A DOG?!?"

"Why must you do everything in your power to disappoint me? To disappoint the people?!?"

"And look at you. LOOK AT YOU! That dog shouldn't have been able to lay a finger on you and yet you were bitten."

"Melissa."

"What will happen when a stronger opponent comes along? What about when an even stronger opponent then that? Will you just die? Die like your father?!?"

"You're a Wargrave Melissa! Even after you die this fight will not end!"

"..." Cebrail layed on the floor for a bit listening to her former mothers voice while Seekvaira turned her back and began walking away.

"I hope not all Angels have as much misplaced confidence as you." Seekvaira stated coldly pushing up her glasses.

"Cheep! Cheep!"

"How dull." Cebrail's voice came from behind the Devil heiress making her turn around.

"You should just stay down, kid. It's obvious that you've met your match." Seekvaira proudly stated but seeing the Seraphim Princess stand up and face her without a single scratch she paused.

"What an overused ability. So much so that I've already figured it out. Spoiler alert... Dio did it better." Cebrail stated a bit jokingly despite her deadly calm tone. Her head was tilted up slightly so it almost seemed like she was looking down on Seekvaira still.

"What are you-" Seekvaira began but just as quickly as she had started speaking Cebrail was on top of her with her wooden sword coming straight down towards her head.

Just before the attack hit her dead in her forehead she paused time stopping Cebrail in her tracks.

Looking at the frozen Cebrail her eyes were wide with surprise as she breathed a bit heavily. This was a first for her. If the attack had actually hit she likely would have been if not knocked out then heavily dazed.

Despite Cebrail being paused there Seekairva still backed up a few paces.

"Tsk. 8 seconds have passed. Resume." Seekvaira said and time started back with Cebrail's attack finishing and hitting the floor cracking it to pieces. This was her limit, 8 seconds. After that it would be eating into far too much of her energy.

(Definitely knocked out.) Seekvaira thought seeing the damage done by Cebrails strike. The Angel had enhanced it with magic making it far more potent than the previous momentum would have implied.

"I missed." Cebrail said casually lifting her sword from the rubble that once was the ground. She clearly wasn't too surprised but had an interesting question for Seekvaira. "Why didn't you attack me?"

"..."

"Were you frightened?" Cebrail asked innocently. Though the girls silence had confirmed something she was suspecting.

"As if." Seekvaira responded simply containing her anger. She had a bad temper unbefitting of the heiress of the Agares family, because of this she had to work hard to hold herself back. Be reserved and more lady-like, that was what her parents would always say.

Seraphim Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें