32

(Four years later)

(Four years later)

"Liam" I shout from the kitchen

He walks in with Lorenzo behind him. I pick him up and place him onto the counter.

"What would you like with your sandwich" I ask

"Yogurt please" he smiles

I grab the yogurt and place it onto his lunchbox before closing it all up.

"My baby boys all grown up" I pout at Lorenzo

"You have all this to deal with when you get out. I'd stay in there as long as you can" Liam says with his hands on my stomach.

"Right come one or we will be late" Lorenzo says

Lorenzo picks Liam off the counter and we all walk to his car. After I strapped Liam in I got in myself. Lorenzo drove off while Liam was dancing to the music making me laugh. Once we got there Lorenzo got out the car and went to Liam's side before taking him out the car. I opened my door and gave him a kiss before Lorenzo walked Liam into school.

I lean back into the chair before Lorenzo comes back. He smiles at me before placing his hand onto my stomach.

"So what are we thinking" he asks

"I think a boy and a girl" I say

Yeah I'm six months pregnant with twins and even though I found out way earlier then what I did with Liam its basically the same pregnancy just add one more kid to this one.

"So while Liam is at school and I've taken the day off what do we fancy" Lorenzo asks

"A lot of strawberry's" I smile

Lorenzo drives off and we park in a little car park in the town centre. We get out the car and head inside a little coffee shop. As I find us a table Lorenzo orders the drinks and food before coming back with them.

"You ok" he asks

"Yeah they have just decided to kick" I say

"Definitely your dancing skills in there then" Lorenzo laughs

I laugh with him before we finish what we got and head back out. Lorenzo takes my hand before we head into a little baby clothing store. We haven't really started buying baby stuff mostly because we don't know the gender of twins. We look around and laugh at how small baby clothes are because you forgot once in a while.

"What time is it" I ask

"Time we got you to your check up" Lorenzo says

We head out back to the car before driving off to the check up. We arrive and walk inside before waiting a little while then the doctor walks out.

"Miss De, Luca O'Connor" They say

We both get up and head inside before I sit down on the table. They put cold gel onto my stomach before they scan for a few minutes.

"Do we know the genders yet" the doctor asked

"No sadly" I say

"Would you like to know" she smiles

I look at Lorenzo before looking back

"Go on then" I say

"Baby A witch is at the top is a girl and baby B who is at the bottom is a boy" she says

Lorenzo and I smile while looking at each other.

"So everything is good then" Lorenzo questions

"Everything is perfect both baby's are really healthy" she says

"Thank you" I say as she walks out

I wipe the gel of my stomach the best I can before Lorenzo took over. We both got into the car and headed back to Liam's school. At the moment he only has half days mostly because we want him to feel comfortable before we push him into something as big as school.

"Mummy" he shouts running towards me

"Hey How was school" I ask

"I definitely got a girlfriend" he smiles

"Tell me more when we get to the car" I say

"Is daddy there" he asks

"Of course he is" I smile

I take his lunch box before he took my hand as we made our way to Lorenzo's car. I opened the door and put Liam in strapping him in before getting in myself.

"I have a girlfriend" he shows off

"Is she pretty" Lorenzo asks

"She's the stunner of the world daddy. Kind of like how mummy is to you" he says

I smile before looking back at Liam

"Do you want to know what your siblings are" I ask

"What" he asks

"Your getting a baby brother and a baby sister" I say

Lorenzo starts driving off making his way back to the mansion.

"Good another boy to keep boys away from baby sister" he smiles

"You has to teach him that" I say

"What it's true. Keep the boys away and daddy will help" Lorenzo says

"You guys are as bad as each other" I say

"Thank you" Liam says smiling

***

"Where is Liam" I ask

"I don't know the power went out I can't find him anywhere" Lorenzo says

As we turn flash on we start walking around trying to find him. We looked in his bedroom the bathroom kitchen living room we can't find him anywhere.

"Why don't you go back to our bedroom it's to dark you may fall" Lorenzo says

He guided me back to our room and when we opened the door we saw Liam on our bed. A sigh of relief comes over us both before we make our way towards him. I pick Liam up and hold him in my arms but my stomach gets in the way.

"Mummy I'm scared" he said while he went to Lorenzo

"It's ok buddy" Lorenzo says

"Let's get you all nice and warm" I say

As we all laid down I put the covers over all of us. I kissed Liam then Lorenzo before they drifted off to sleep. I couldn't help but stare I mean we are all together even if two are in the womb. All I want for my kids is when there older to find someone that even when it's difficult they still fight for each other. A love that doesn't scare them but always makes them feel a way they can't describe. But most of all I hope if they a have a problem they come to me and Lorenzo instead of trying to fix it themselves when they know it's to hard to do by themselves.