2

Waking up I feel a body pressed against my chest on top of me

Waking up I feel a body pressed against my chest on top of me. Opening my eyes I see Sophia sleeping peacefully and as much as I need to move I also don't want to wake her up.

My hand traces from her upper back to lower back then I stop myself. She lifts her head and makes eye contact with me before she rolls of me. I get up and get changed to see her watching me.

"Where are you going" she asks while grabbing the covers and coving herself

"Work" I say grabbing my phone and placing it inside my pocket

"What time is it" she asks getting out of bed "5:30" I reply adjusting my shirt

She walks over to me and grabs my tie before adjusting it. "Acting like a wife already" I joke "can't keep your eyes off me already" she jokes back

She walks off to the bathroom and closes the door behind her. I exit her bedroom and make my way to the parking garage. Unlocking the car I get in and start driving off. My phone rings and I see its Blaze.

"Where are you Enzo" Blaze asks

"Not far why" I question

"There's an attack going on at one of your warehouses" I hear him sigh before carrying on "I'm just glad its the one with all your fake information"

"Right ill be there in ten" I say before hanging up

I got out the shower and grab some jeans with a black crop top and headed down the stairs

I got out the shower and grab some jeans with a black crop top and headed down the stairs. I made my way to the kitchen to see mum cooking while ace and dad sat down on there phones.

"Where did lover boy go" Ace asks putting his phone down "One never say that again two he had work" I say sitting down grabbing my phone. I see from the corner of my eye dad looking at me like he wants to say something but nothing comes out.

"Did you sleep with him" Mum questions while putting food in front of us all "You better fucking not have" dad adds "would it be so bad if I did" I ask as the whole room falls silent everyone staring at me. I lean back in my chair and cross my arms while staring back at them.