4

It's getting dark and since we got to the house I haven't seen Enzo or my father for that matter

It's getting dark and since we got to the house I haven't seen Enzo or my father for that matter. My brother decided tonight we will have movie night and I'm not sure what his intentions are but I guess I'll find out soon. I get out the shower and get changed before heading out the bathroom.

"Wow" I hear Enzo say from behind me

"You like what you see" I ask turning to face them "Why don't we skip this thing your brother is doing and stay here" He says wrapping arms around me. "Sorry no can do we are going" I say before Enzo places a kiss on my lips

I kiss his back and he picks me up as I wrap my legs around his waist. The bedroom door opens and Gia walks into the room "Oh sorry wrong time" She turns around and starts heading out while laughing to herself.

Enzo places me down and we head into the living room. I see Blair Hunter Ace and Gia already sat down leaving the sofa for me and Enzo. Me and Enzo sit down and I place a blanket over my legs while the other part cover's Enzo. "Any drinks" Ace asks us girls went for red wine while the boys went for whiskey.

"When's the wedding" Gia questions "In two days" Enzo answers before taking a sip of whiskey. "Who is planning it" Gia asks shocked its so soon "The parents they wanted it as soon as possible" Blair comments. The room falls silent for a bit till Ace starts looking for a movie to watch.

He picks a horror movie and we all start to watch it but my focus isn't on the movie. I can feel Enzo's hand on my thigh and I cant help but think of what happened in the car.

GOD DAMMIT GET A GRIP

We get halfway through the movie before Gia and Ace both walk out. Me and Blair look at each other before we start laughing. "Right night guys" Blair says standing up "Night" Me and Enzo both say. Hunter and Blair left the room as me and Enzo sat there in silence.

"Fuck" I almost yell as he sits there laughing. I glare at him causing him to laugh more before he got up and walked to the door. At first I think he's going to leave but he locks it and comes back.

He sits down but closer this time and his hand goes straight to my thigh as I lay my head on his arm. He turns his head to look at me and I look up at him. His arm moves around my back and he pulls me in.

We start kissing slow before I move so I'm straddling him. I lean back from the kiss before his lips attack my neck. His hands are on my back and his kiss is going down my neck to my collarbone.

"Enzo" I whine as he stops "Do you want to do this" he asks and I nod "words princess I need words" "yes" I say before leaning in connecting our lips. He pulls his shirt off and pulls mine off.

He reaches at the back and takes the bra off throwing that somewhere. He flips up around and before taking my shorts and panties off. He starts plying with my clit with one thumb before using his other hand to insert two fingers in me.

As he speeds up a bit my legs start to close. "Spread them legs darling I want to see what I'm doing to you" fuck he was going to make this impossible. He did this for a few minutes and I finally came onto his hand.

I sat up and pushed him onto the sofa before unzipping his jeans and pulling both down. His dick sprung free and dang it looks bigger then what it did in the shower. I get up on top of him before his hands go to my waist keeping my up.

I decided to tease him a bit and put my arms around his neck and just started kissing him. I can feel the frustration in this kiss as he picks me up places me down so I'm facing the wall and spreads my legs. I hear paper tear and turn to see him putting a condom on. He starts rubbing into my wetness with his cock before his hand went to my hip and the other went to my mouth.

"Try and stay quiet we wouldn't want anyone walking in" and with that he slammed himself into me causing me to scream but it was muffled because of his hand thank god.

"Fuck your tight" he groans

Not giving me time to adjust he starts thrusting into me while the hand that was on my waist is now rubbing my clit. Fuck how can something hurt but feel so good at the same time. His thrusts become harder to the point my knees try to give way. He thrusts one last time and my walls clenched around him before I came.

My moans and groans muffled by his hand as he kept thrusting into me while I was going through my high. After it came down he kept thrusting till he came then pulled out. There's a minute of silence before I turn around to see what was going on.

"You should have told me you were a virgin I would have been gentle" he says removing the condom and throwing it into the bin. "Does it really matter" I question as I walk sorry I mean stumble over to him and hug him from behind.

He turns to face me and kisses my forehead before lifting me up causing my legs to go around him. He unlocks the door and takes up to my bedroom before placing me down on the edge of the bed. He walks out the room then a few seconds later comes back with our clothes.

I lay down and feel the bed deepen behind me. I turn to face Enzo before I feel his arm go around my waist and pull me into his chest. He grabs the covers and puts it on top of us before kissing my forehead as I drifted off to sleep.