24

As I made my way into the mansion I saw suitcases at the door as Rocco and Hunter were loading them into a car

As I made my way into the mansion I saw suitcases at the door as Rocco and Hunter were loading them into a car. I walk into the bedroom to see Lorenzo standing there.

"What's going on" I ask

"I have business to attend in Miami. Our bags are packed and already being loaded I tot he car" he says

"Our bags" I question

"I thought while were there we could make the most of it since it mostly will be just us" He winks

I smile before he takes my hand and we head to the car. Lorenzo got into the drivers side before putting his window down as Blaze approached.

"we all will be coming to New York in a few weeks" Blaze informs

"Remember to tell everyone where we are and make sure the guards keep an eye on everyone" Lorenzo says

He puts the window up before driving off.

"Do you remember the last time we was in this car" Lorenzo asks grinning to himself

"If I remember correctly you was finger fucking me" I say

He places his hand on my thigh making my mind go wild but nothing happens. As he pulls up into a private airport people come straight away taking all the suitcases straight into the private jet. Lorenzo gets out the car as I do the same before he locks the car and takes my hand leading me to the stairs.

We step into the private jet before they close the door behind us. Lorenzo sat down pulling me onto his lap as he kissed me. I deepened the kiss as he hands went to my ass.

"What if someone sees us" I ask

"Then they can join in if they want" He laughs

"I don't think so" I say

"Then why did you start throbbing when I said it" He asks

"Your playing with fire Mr O'Connor" I kiss him

"Wont be the first time" He winks

I laugh before getting of him lap and sitting next to him. The plane took off and I grabbed two bottle of waters handing one to Enzo. I placed my head onto his lap looking up at him as he stared down at me.

"You comfortable there" He asks

"Very" I smile

He grabs the blanket placing it onto me before I move so I'm sat on his lap covering us both with the blanket as I drifted off to sleep with his arms wrapped around me.

***

I felt a light rub on my back making me move a little before a pair of hands stopped me.

"Fuck" I hear Lorenzo say under his breath

I looked up at him with innocent eyes like I didn't know what I just did to him. He adjusts himself before I get up off him as he stands up. The plane had already landed and I slept through the whole thing.

I held onto the railing stepping down from the plane as Lorenzo followed closely behind. He took my hand and lead us to a car before someone gave him the keys to it. They put all the suitcases into the back as we got into the car and hit the road.

We arrived to garage before parking up. Lorenzo got out the car as I did the same before we grabbed the suitcases and went into the elevator. He hit a button before the doors closed as we went up. The doors reopened and we headed inside.

"Fucking hell" I say looking around the place

"Well that's a first" I hear Lorenzo say

I turn to look at him confused before he walks towards me.

"When people see this place it's always wow or this place is amazing" he says

"Well I have be different" I wink

We take the suitcases into the bedroom while we unpack. I head into the kitchen and look in the fridge to see it's completely filled. I turn around to see Lorenzo watching me before he walks closer towards me.

"Who keeps the fridge stocked" I ask

"The maids probably. I haven't been here for a while" he says

"What do you fancy" he asks

"What can you make" I question

"I can't make anything. But we can order something in" he says

He lifts me into the counter before we look through his phone and pick pizza. He orders pepperoni before placing his phone down beside me.

"So what else does this penthouse have" I ask

"Why don't I just show you" he says taking me off the counter

He takes my hand leading me to hidden stairs before he lets me walk first. As I reach the top he opens the door to a beautiful rooftop that had a built in swimming pool. It looked so beautiful at night considering all the lights were on.

"This place is absolutely stunning" I say

"I still think your my best view" he winks

We walk back down the stairs as the door knocks and Lorenzo goes to answer it. I walk into the the living room as Lorenzo walks in behind me with the pizza. We sat down and ate the whole pizza while watching tv.

I got up from the sofa and kissed Lorenzo's cheek before heading to the bedroom. I walked into the bathroom to see he doesn't have a shower but a bath in this penthouse. As I start washing my face Lorenzo walks in before running the water on the bath. He walks behind me kissing my neck before turning me around and kissing my lips. As I deepen our kiss he moves us near the bathtub stopping the water but not breaking our kiss.

"Care to join me" He asks

"You try and stop me" I smile

He takes his top off before taking my shorts and crop top off. He unclips my bra and pulls my panties down before completely stripping himself. I get into the bath first as he slides behind me holding me close as the water surrounds us. We stayed in the tub for what felt like forever but I don't mind.

Once we finally got out I dried my body off before Lorenzo turned me around attacking my lips until he picked me up and walked into the bedroom placing me on my back before attacking my lips more. He moved beside me pulling the covers over us while pulling me close to his chest as I fell asleep.