5

As I look in the mirror I cant believe the day has finally come

As I look in the mirror I cant believe the day has finally come. I mean its my wedding day its meant to be the happiest day of my life right? As I make my way to the bathroom I'm met by someone who I don't know mostly because there face is covered.

I feel a sharp pain under my rib on my left side. As I look down I realize I've been stabbed and who ever did it just jumped out the window. I back onto the wall with my hand covering my wound as I slide down the wall.

I'm sat here now hoping someone will come as I feel my body getting weaker by the second. I open a draw beside me hoping to find anything i put into the wound to stop the bleeding as much as possible but nothing.

"Are you ready" Dad shouted from the door

No reply

"You better be dressed" He said before entering the room

His face went pale like he saw a ghost before he ran holding his hand where mine just was. His other hand grabbed his phone before he started calling someone. My hearing stated going and everything was muffled as I saw ace and mum run in with two doctors behind them.

For a few minutes it was silence no muffled talking as I saw my family standing there helpless. There faces said it all but yet nothing at the same time like they was considering everything. I felt a pinch in my arm and tried to look but they wouldn't let me.

Everything wasn't muffed anymore and I could see everyone whispering. Dad and Ace walked over and helped me up till we got to the bed and placed me down.

"Lets call the wedding off" Dad suggested

"No" I state

"You just got stabbed" Mum whines

"Yeah but I'm stitched now so can we please get this over with"

After a few comments they finally agreed and I got changed into the other wedding dress. We all walked out and waited by the door for the music to start playing.

...

"This was perfect" Gia says hugging me

"It really was" Blair states before taking Gia's hand

They both walk off towards Ace and Hunter. Me and Lorenzo haven't talked much mostly because both of us have been busy with yesterday and today. I called it a night and headed back to the room I was staying in. I took the dress of and put some shorts on before I heard the door behind me open.

"Do you mind" I say covering my chest

"What's that" Lorenzo asked before stepping closer towards me

He moved my arm a bit to the point he could see I had a wound. I couldn't read him it was like there way so much yet nothing going through his head.

 I couldn't read him it was like there way so much yet nothing going through his head

Anger

All I felt was anger as I looked at her wound. But at the same time I just wanted to wrap her up in my arms. The thought of her being in pain but pretending like everything was fine got to me a bit.

She walked into the bathroom and grabbed a short top hiding her chest but not hiding her wound. She grabbed the edge of the bandage and stared taking it of before I couldn't watch anymore.

I walked over turning her around then placing her onto the counter. I took the bandage off and saw a little bit of blood. I grabbed a wet towel and started wiping the blood of. I looked at her eyes to see tears falling down her cheeks as she whimpered from the pain.

Ok gentle don't hurt her more then she already hurts

I finished up and put a new bandage over her wound before picking her up in my arms. I walked over to the bed and placed her down making sure her wound was facing the celling. I got changed before getting into the bed behind her and pulling her close to my chest.

"Sorry" I heard her whisper

"Why are you sorry" I asked

"Because this isn't really the best wedding night ever" she complained

Chuckling a little bit as my hand stroked her arm "I'd rather be sat here with you then still at the bar drinking" I state

I can feel her smile on my arm before she turns to face me the best she can. "What are meant to do in the meantime" she asks

I grab the remote from the night stand and hand it to her as she starts flicking through channels. She comes across doctor pimple popper and as we both have never seen it we decided to watch it.

"That looks like the stuff my Nan used to make us eat" she giggles "it always was watery and tasted like nothing"

She turned her head to face me as I just watch not knowing if I'm grossed out or slightly into this. "Disgusted yet" she asks

"Not sure" I say truthfully before we both carry on watching. The must have watched over ten episodes before she finally fell asleep in my arms. I turned the lights off with the tv and placed a kiss on her forehead before laying there for an hour just watching her sleep peacefully.