7

"You ok in there" I hear Lorenzo shout from behind the bathroom door

"You've been in there for two hours"

No words left my mouth as I laid on my stomach in the bathtub. I heard the door open then shut again as footsteps got closer towards me then stopped. A hand went gently on my back before I turned my head to face Lorenzo. His face looked like he couldn't careless but his eyes said something else.

I smiled at him before he got up and grabbed a towel. He helped me out the tub and wrapped the towel around me before pulling my into a hug.

"You've been quite ever since last night" he says "is everything ok"

I nod my head yes but I knew it wasn't

Flashback

After a few rounds of drinks I got up and headed to the bathroom. As I opened the door I was met by some hooded person with a gun pointing to my head. I stood there for a second as it reminded me of the wedding before snapping out of it.

I grabbed the gun from the guys hand and put it on silencer before aiming for his head and pulling the trigger. I opened the window and threw the body out before climbing out myself. I dragged the body not far away but into a wooded area before leaving th body at the tree. I put the gun in the gun in the guys hand before taking the silencer off.

I ran as fast as I could back to the window and climbed in as it hit me like a ton of bricks. I just killed someone. Shit what the fuck have I done I thought but at the same time I also thought he could have killed me. I wiped the blood of the floor and put it in the toilet before flushing.

Flashback ended

"Sophia" the concerned voice hit my ears and brought me out my thoughts

"Yeah sorry I'm fine" I say pulling away

Maybe I should tell him

"Your acting like you've killed someone" Lorenzo states laughing before he stopped

The room fell silent till I felt his hand grab mine.

"Did you kill someone" he asks turning me around to face him

I nod yes not wanting to really speak. I mean is it my first kill no. Did it take me by surprise yeah. God why am I acting like this he had a gun to my head he could have killed me.

"Did you hide the body" he asks

"I made it look like he took his own life and this morning I snuck out and poured bleach over it so fingerprints wouldn't be there" I say before heading out to the closet

"I'm supposed to be the killer not you" he joked

I got dressed and walked out to see him sat on the bed laughing. Rolling my eyes I put my phone down on the night stand.

"Don't roll your eyes at me" He sternly said

"Or what" I darlingly asked knowing I was asking for trouble

"Or I'll fuck that attitude out of you" he said standing up from the bed

"And what's stopping you" I asked

Just as I said that Blair knocked the door and walked in. I smiled at her before exiting mostly because I really couldn't be bothered to hear what was being said and I was horny. God since when did I turn from single and not wanting anything to do with a bloke to married and horny all the time.

Just as I was about to walk into the kitchen I felt a hand grab mine and pull me into another room. I realised it was Lorenzo as he locked the office door and walked towards me pressing my ass against the desk as his lips smashed into mine.

His hands went to my waist before pulling my shorts and panties down. He lifted my top and un clipped the bra before taking both off. He walked over to his chair as I got on top of his desk in front of him. His thumb went to my clit and started rubbing it as two of his fingers entered me.

"Fuck" I moaned as his pace increased

He was going at a fast but perfect speed until his mouth connected to my clit and I felt his tongue flick over my clit. He moved his fingers even faster as I reached my climax.

"Oh shit" I groaned as I came all over him

He kept his pace and stayed where he was till my orgasm was over. Once my high was over he moved away and tasted his fingers before smirking.

"Sweet just how I thought you'd taste" he said

He unbuckled his pants and pulled his boxers down with them and he lifted me from the desk onto him. I stayed up and placed his dick at my entrance before slowly going down as my head fell back.

"Fuck" we both moaned and groaned

He grabbed my waist and pulled me down on his whole length as my arms wrapped around his neck. He held me there for a bit until I started moving up and down on him at a slow pace. I tried to speed up the best I could but my best wasn't really that good.

"Are you on birth-" he started to ask

"Yes" I moaned

He lifted me up and started thrusting into me from underneath. His thrusting became harder hitting all the right spots. Soon I came all over him as he came inside of me filling me up. My arms still around his neck my head fell onto his shoulder as his arms just wrapped around me.

We stayed like this for a while till he finally lifted me up into the desk. He stood in between my legs as his hands went each side of hips on the desk as my arms were still around his neck. Our lips connected into a soft kiss till his lips moved to my neck.

He moved hair out my face before placing a kiss on my forehead. I climbed down off the desk and tried to put my clothes back on but with shaking legs it was a challenge. I turned to face him to see him already dressed as he walked towards me.

He picked me up causing my legs to wrap around his waist as he carried us out the office and into the bedroom. He placed me down on my back on the bed and leaned into another kiss.

"I'm not done with you yet"